My collection of mice

My first post. Of mice. Skopje bit - throw a pity. Rarities after all. 47 Picchu will.

1. Manipulator "Gingerbread Man" model year 1991y. It was used in the Soviet analogue of IBM PC - EU 1840 / EC in 1841 with an iron ball.

And it is the reverse side.

Mouse Mitsumi, interesting detail - it does not dial and lever "to itself" - "by itself".

reverse side of the mouse, dirty and well, so it ispolzovali years 7 Mitsumievskie mouse in general were almost neubivaemye.

Do not tear the post please finish - will tell.

And so on. Mouse from IBM, koegda they have made their own personal computers. Also, instead of the wheel - the joystick, such IBM at their laptops in the midst of the keyboard to put, in the common name of this joystick "clitoris". Worked up-down-left-right.

reverse side IBMovskoy mouse. By the way, when all computers were KOMovskimi with mice brands such as IBM, Dell, Compaq, digital We have connectors for the mouse and keyboard ps / 2

Star of my collection mouse from Microsoft. Unfortunately unee cable is missing, but I remember it was a D25 connector on the COM port.

And the flip side, where the name.

Three-button masterpiece from Genius

And the reverse side.

Another neubivaemaya Mitsumi.

I remember it was them in every firmochki multitudes.

Two-Button handsome. Excellent quality and plastic and assembly.

views of the genitals

That mouse from deceased in a Bose digital exactly the same and were completed Dellovskie machine.

tank line

Three-button, similar to maykrosoftovskih.

though the ball was lost.

A4tek two-button komovsky.

the reverse side of his

Even some Tech is romashechkoy.

Creepy deficit in due time - komovskaya mouse with scroll wheel.

and of course with the ball.

And remember, these mice were supplied with Polish Mazowsze 1016

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting