A day in the life of the district

Necheuhin Gregory, one of the rural district Kochenevsky area over the past few months, opened three murders committed in the area assigned to it. Here is the life and service of the rural district, at the regional level able to surprise colleagues with their success.
then via

19 photos, and text.

Service in the police precinct police department for Kochenevsky district police Lieutenant Gregory Necheuhin gave 20 years of his life and 47 is not going to resign.

2. "I wake up every day at six, without an alarm clock. I wash, dress, go for controlled economy. " In the village of Forest Glade, where he lives Necheuhin, about 500 yards - it is considered one of the best.

3. 7:30. Breakfast. Food all her. The neighbors are sometimes asked to sell eggs - refuse, as they feed their dogs.

4. 8:40. Five minutes later - "divorce" in the auditorium of ATS Kochenevsky area. Even though everyone knows that Necheuhin vacation, nobody asks what he was doing. Leave when you can turn off the phone and forget about work at the precinct does not happen.

5. 10:00. From Kochenevo returned to forest clearing in his office at the local post. "Reception every day, but then I rarely am. Usually, on the site, I go home. If that - everyone in the village has my cell number. May call at any time of the day ».

6. 10:30. Recently, ATC authorities "knocked" newcomer UAZ Hunter. "I first" Field "was offered, and UAZ another precinct. But we exchanged: in his village of asphalt, and our - potholes, from "Niva" is simply nothing left to. "

7. 10:45. I check with other childhood documents for hunting rifle and the conditions of storage. Everything is okay. "My friends call me Mikhailovich, children can Uncle Grisha. If someone is disrespectful to turn, I quickly learned. Everyone knows it, because there is no familiarity ».

8. 11:00. Secondary school in a forest glade. "We are used to the school ever fought, fought, but the statement to the police was not accepted to write. Who wrote ».

9. 11:10. Shkolnik said that school students broke the nose of the selected mobile phone. Necheuhin later admitted that the kid did not believe: "To have someone Earrings wins the phone? Oh well. Tomorrow will be the second talk, something is fishy ».

10. 11:30. On a personal Toyota Gala district go to the next village to the house from which suddenly disappeared last spring host. Six months nobody did not care as long as the site is not passed Necheuhin that week and a half I found out that the owner was not gone ...

11. ... and was killed by the new roommate hostess. "I asked a neighbor to trace where this guy would beat mistress, once called her into his vodka and talk heart to heart." Since the divisional concepts and I overheard a terrible confession. Corpse found later in a swamp.

12. 13:20. For hemp field near the railway crossing appeared a ski trail. Necheuhin unsuccessfully tried to persuade the girls to call him when they see who it is. "Brand new ... I would call a proven frames. A "biathlete" catch 100% ».

13. 14:30. After dinner, Grigory Mikhailovich agreed to show their awards. All - for excellent service. "I do not serve for the sake of winning. Especially not for the money. For what? I grew up here, this is my land. Nobody, except me, will not deal with all of these here ».

14. 14:45. "There was a major theft, the site found here this lighter ... A thief found a way: on the road if accidentally dropped a cigarette lighter, stand waiting. One goes, Oh, my lighter, give it back! So him and took, with witnesses. He did not know that the cigarette lighter in the house lost ».

15. 15.00. "Once a thief stole my home, who served a total of 32 years. Delete probably decided to show her. I did, of course, found. I'm all sooner or later find no one has gone - nor thieves, nor murderers ».

16. "Or this was ... the thief left a trace valenki with curly stitches on the sole. Well, I think, a simple man does not know how to sew, so con - they are trained to sew. And I found: staying here this morning in some con, I come, and there is a fence all these stitches. "

17. 16.30. "Most of the problems with alcoholics and pests. From them all the troubles. And the vodka: nazhrutsya and rushed. I myself am 23 years I do not drink, and in his youth - oh ... In the 90 th even fired from the police, though not for drunkenness and for a fight. A year later took back ».

18. 17:30. By local standards Necheuhin lives perfectly: a strong economy, the salary of 20 thousand (about seven goes to alimony). And most importantly - a lot of respect from the village. They say he was offered to become the head of the farm, but he refused. "Not mine».

19. A typical working day ends in the seventh-eighth hour, but, in fact, work round the clock. "Can raise two in the morning and say to go to the neighboring village. You get up, you go. Such a profession. " Necheuhin sure that their profession was not mistaken.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting