Warning, swindlers in the shopping center Mega Belaya Dacha!

Short stories. On Saturday 17th November with his wife and year-old daughter cousin went shopping in the shopping center Mega Belaya Dacha. Returning shopping already, passing by grandfather kicked stroller with her daughter, obmateril wife, me, waving his arms (provoked) when I touched it (from the outside it looked like a cuff). He shouted: "Police!". Then he chased 500 meters we all yelled "police" until he found the protection which we have 4 + grandfather held at the office. The separation of all like clockwork. Ostroukhov policeman asks: "Do the parties want reconciliation." Grandfather immediately: "I am ready to come to terms, but let him (poking a finger at me) to pay me the money." They then this question has been asked many times, but every time I answered loudly and clearly: "I will not pay anyone, because not what the innocent, let them look the video. " Further, the district says: "If you will not pay, so I make out the case of criminal offenses: bodily injury." Call an ambulance, which immediately draws all right. When asked to get acquainted with the protocol med.osvidetelstvovaniya, says that it will only prosecutor.
That such an ass! On the face of conspiracy and extortion on the part of the district Ostroukhova Dmitry Yuryevich and citizen-grandfather Alexander V. Golubev.

P.S. Already he addressed to the Office of its own security.

Author: Erdemchik. Continued under the cut

The story

Now new. During the past month, with me only 1 time divisional Ostroukhov phoned and said that the case goes to trial (as well ?!), well, I told him that in fact the conspiracy and extortion Ostroukhov and citizen-grandfather, I applied to the CSS Interior Ministry. And it's all up to last Friday. Last Friday, I called again and asked the district Ostroukhov rode up to him on Saturday the 15th of December. I drove with my wife and daughter. We had a very strange dialogue the whole point is summarized as follows:

1. Ostroukhova district is not the first such case in this area. Some time ago, a man with a pregnant wife and "hit" in the IKEA (someone pushed his pregnant wife, the man shook the offender for breast and then divorce on the loot in my case). The trial lasted a year.

2. The district Ostroukhov not lose time, and actively collects documents from his words he drove a citizen-grandfather Golubev Alexander Vasilyevich for forensic examination. That's the kind of district care about the ordinary citizen grandfather. It is necessary to drive somewhere, but no question, even with flashing lights, probably carries.

3. The Precinct Ostrouhov and colleagues do not like what I'm describing the whole situation that happened to me on the Internet. It seemed to me that even a statement in CSS for them less painful than I just described here is honest. So please raise higher post.

4. Citizen-grandfather Golubev Alexander wants to get with me +200 500 thousand. Rub. It told me kindly Ostroukhov district.

In general, the district Ostroukhova clearly was a strange practice in the Police Kotelniki. He "rivet" criminal cases against their husbands of pregnant women and young children. Blah hero! Star Ostrouhov the district in connection with the disclosure of a gang of pregnant women and children.

P.S. That's what hurt this year, when I lost in the woods, to save me some really cool guys policemen from Kaluga region. At night, with the rangers have not given up on the UAZ were taken out of the woods. But, damn it, this crime fighter ...

Repost here ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting