"Electronics Videosport-3"

Hello, dear compatriots!

For the revival of patriotism among gamers zadrotov and attract the interest of other sectors of the population, I present to you a great invention, appeared in our favorite and the great Soviet Union. For this device to spend their leisure our fathers, uncles, mothers, brothers and even ourselves. It is here to show love for the sport Mikhail Gladyshev, Shibaeva Alexandra Tikhomirova Anna and many other Russian champions! With this device the plenum of the CPSU Central Committee chose the General Secretary Mikhail Gorbachev, because he won everyone who challenged him in this great game!

Meet!

"Electronics Videosport 3" - TV game console, is produced in the USSR in the 80s of the last century. Due to the formation of a two-color image on the TV screen will allow for a variety of sports to promote the development of the reaction, eye and coordination of movements imparted skills and train shooting sports.
In my hands is also a copy of the following:

Electronics "VideoSport3»
13M0.081.015TU
Price: 115r
Head. Number 147 435
Date of issue 8.91
That is one of the most "fresh" version of this great console.

Options:
Game console 1 pc. -by center
Joystick, 2 pcs. -sprava
Gun, 1 pc. -sleva
The power supply, built-in 1pc.
The video with the tip of the antenna to connect to the TV, a built-in 1 piece.

The gun is a gun. On the TV screen runs a white square, which we must accurately and deftly hit. Who remembers Duck Hunt understand and tears of this great thing to be pushed into the summer.

Joysticks.
They represent a phallic object, which are now used in the playstation Move and WiiMote. Joy conveniently fits in your hand, there is a convenient bend under the thumb stick to not fall in an expensive television set (as is the case with the Wii). Two joystick combined with one wire 5 Din connector as gun. The first player to play a second white-black.

Here's how to hold the stick in order to win

Console itself is represented in the photo
The console for the entire period never has failed, it has not given a single failure (not counting the dog detached power supply, which has been successfully connected back). Such qualities could not be reached either Xbox360, no Dendy, or Sega.

Games built into the console, the selection is carried out with the help of levers, and a unique opportunity to run a few games simultaneously, which will be presented in the photos, This game modes:
Football
Tennis
Football Handicap
Rounders
Wall
Shooting 1 (shooting at a target, moving within the invisible boundaries of the playing field);
Shooting-2 (shooting at a target, flying across the screen from left to right field);
Shooting 3 (shooting stationary target);
Shooting 4 (target shooting jumping);
The prefix provides the ability to play together.

Adjusting the right allows you to adjust the image quality and complexity of the bots. The more we turn right and the steeper bots
There are various modes of play: the first lever to reduce the height of the "racket" that makes the game hardcore! The second lever changes the speed of the ball on randomnuyu- it flies slowly, then rushes!
The following levers allow the ball to disappear for a while, and change its behavior, and the last lever toggles Botha, for one player

Select the type of game carries through the key "game".
Key Benchmarks test allows the TV.
Benchmark 1:

2 benchmark

Games
Football: 3 to 2 on the LCD 40 & quot; - An unforgettable experience!

Rounders
Who it does not know who did not love her))

Here's one "cheat" mode:
Football and shooting a gun: the console allows you to play both games, sorry only one device is connected))

Shooting a gun on the run square:

Also, one can not forget the great Electronics MI 02, which also was present but has disappeared into oblivion ((

That's the wonderful thing I have, which brings me back at any time in the light and the perfect time, when each game was worth its weight in gold, and when we became zadrotami and all waiting with hope the most game, which after more than 20 years ready to catch up with tears in his eyes ...
And now, before our eyes in the hope I see only the following:

Thank you!

Only Vodka and the Love for hardcore music give me the possibility to do that!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting