Car race in Russia

Hello. I automotive photographer. Often rented cars are alone for journal articles and reports from racing. I want to show something that can be viewed directly at a small distance from the capital of Russia. The fact that many people in Russia and particularly in Moscow do not know what next to them are competitions all over the world who are already very well developed and have huge crowds of fans. In Russia, we are accustomed to such sports as football, hockey, etc. Car Racing also have at the moment a very small circle of spectators. It is possible that some of them are not very interesting for the spectators, but usually in such activities can be adopted participate lover.

I am the author photos.
They belong on the site avtomoblnoy photos: fotostation.ru

For each photo, I will sign a small comment from memory to write all the memories and the details of races and trails in Russia. Please do not interrupt when the series will end - I say. I think that is more than 40 pictures).]

So there you go. Getting to the motorway a 30-minute drive from Moscow "ADM Myachkovo." She held both amateur races and racing professionals on cars Legends. Legends represent a vintage cars outside, but inside them are hidden engines capable of accelerating the car to 100 km / h in less than 4 seconds.

2. Tires: 205x60R13, BF Goodrich TA Comp HR4 Legends Edition

3. Displacement - 1300 cc Maximum speed - 10,500 rpm. Engine type - four-stroke, air-cooled

4. Power 250 hp Weight 500 kg ..

5. They can ride an ordinary mortal. It is a pleasure to the rental car - 5000 rubles / 20 minutes.

6. Cost of the new car in Russia - 26 500 $

7. On average, operating costs for the season - from $ 8 000 to $ 15, 000.

8. Racing professionals are in all seasons: in both summer and winter.

9. Sometimes accidents happen.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting