Well, who so building who so builds? (from)

Preface:
1981. House five-storey building, which was to settle the officers of the military town was built very quickly. It was built by the valiant soldiers of the construction battalion.
At least, the entire interior otdelka- deal exclusively their hands.
Immediately after the settlement of new tenants were found and seized various schools.
Some take it with humor, someone was indignant. And since many knew each other, we invite yourself. Just to pozyrit, neighing, or ask for advice.
Well, not like soldiers officers. Not loved.
4 Picchu. clickable
I drew myself.

History 1. The new tenant could not understand why one of the pipe with cold water in the toilet bowl water flows, and in no washbasin.
Spas only old grandfather's method ...

History 2. The apartment neighbors opposite.
This "pyramid of Cheops," chesslovo I've never videl.Bolshe than sure it was done specifically and the forces of at least 20 people.

History 3.
If not crack under the window sill ...
By the way, as a bonus, under the covers off the floor boards were found forgotten hacksaw, hammer and half a kilo of nails.

History 4.
This is our bathroom.
The blade, a bottle of solvent and a rag to permanently delete the results of labor, made a wide brush with white paint on a blue enamel bath.
In fact, not only as a construction battalion "jokes" in the construction and decoration, but the memory of it is etched.

Thank you.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting