Metrostroyevskaya triple.

The two boards work at one site is no surprise, but if the three of them ... In my memory this is the first time, although the stories were Mosmetrostroy Stretches where worked four shield. A rumored at the station "Dynamo" in a tunnel work two shields (which is quite atypical for the station), although I did not find it credible confirmation.

And the first of October, Moscow Metrostroy launched a tunneling shield on the third station "Troparevo." Like the first two, he will go in the direction of "Rumyantsevo". However, three reached only two stations. Middle shield, which builds working a dead end, and will remain for lining ...

25 photos. Source

Current status set

The eye is pleased, looking at this picture.

"Anastasia", "Varyag" and "Leah". I remember the movie "Knockin 'on Heaven." ;)

Outlining the portal. Under the metal blade is a rubber ring, which does not give a solution to get out while injecting.

Mounting the camera, and the station lobby.

Right tunnels, which builds "Leah."

She kicked off the first of August and has already passed the 260 meters.

Portal.

The tail shield.

Machinist blokoukladchika.

Mounting rings.

Computerized panel, automation and ... Simple tools allow you to collect obdelku with the highest accuracy.

Ring put in place. Now screwed studs.

TBM.

The driver board.

Small underground cruiser.

This slaughter impasse. It's all hands. Now hollow concrete prigruzami, so use mechanized hammer.

SCHN-1s had just started his last journey.

New Herrenknecht TBM "Anastasia" specifically acquired (and "Leah") for the project of extending the Sokolniki line.

When I was there, a shield just started up. Not yet had time to put a single ring. Right - three rows of brushes with special grease that keeps the solution with discharge to get into the building gap between the skirt panel and lining.

Rotor "Anastasia."

New blocks for the lining of the right tunnel.

"Anastasia" and "Leah" to go through the tunnels length of 2100 meters and a diameter of 6 meters. Of these, 28 meters will be completed by the Moscow Ring Road. Varyag will take much less: he is only the third working a dead end.

Last

Construction at the time the subway forever!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting