Quarantine behind the ramparts

Writes the user Alexander Belenky

Quarantine - a city within a city. From the hills of the old quarters you can see the rest of Feodosia ... and spit on her. That is in Quarantine are outsiders. Aliens for them, who live outside of the Genoese fortress. There vigilantly guard their secrets and do not like guests. Despite this, I managed to walk a bit in quarantine. March sun was shining bright, but I still was somehow not on itself ...

1. What is it can be scary to ask? The high hill, the ancient fortress, a great view and the blue, blue sea. That's the way it is ...

2. Shortly after the annexation of Crimea to Russia was established here for the quarantine sector arriving from troubled countries in the sanitary point of view. Under the quarantine enclosure adapted partially rebuilt the walls and fortifications of the city fortress medieval citadel of Kaffa. The perimeter of the quarantine in 1804 closed the low stone wall with gates and arched openings for the flow of water from one of numerous bars Theodosia. On the territory of quarantine proved to be the structure of medieval churches, which are mostly used as utility rooms.

3. Each year, by Theodosius were between 12 and 15 thousand. Muslim pilgrims. Many of them stayed to live here forever, selyas in the same Quarantine - why somewhere far to go? There was also its prison, which was placed illegals and criminals foreigners, of which the port city was always in excess. Naturally, after the liberation they also remain in quarantine.

4. Today in Quarantine living descendants of those who lived here two hundred years ago. Not all of these villains and criminals of all units. But heavy aura hanging over the area, there is so far. Ghost stories, to say nothing.

7. On the streets not crowded even on a sunny day all sit at home and try to once again not to go. Almost all met were wearing something like this guy. When we decided to climb to the ramparts to take some photos (see. Picture №1), we went past the two guys. Well, passed and passed. A minute later, we called our friend and advised to be careful. Standing at the bottom, she had heard vaguely that "patsanchiki" vividly discussed our clothes and equipment, and offered to come back to us with your friends. Naturally, we quickly retreated.

8. Even so loved by all our cats are evil muzzle.

15. This grandmother was the only person who spoke to us at all. In quarantine she lived all his life and did not feel any bad aura. She likes everything, except that the city is not particularly go down - legs hurt. Therefore, it almost does not go anywhere. But she rents rooms to tourists, but they are almost always empty, people who had heard about the notoriety of Quarantine, do not want to live here, even cheap.

21. When I went to take pictures of this lovely smiling Granddaddy of the fence began to scream his wife: "Do not talk to him, he's crazy! He's crazy! ". I could not understand what was wrong with me can make an old man, one of the few smiles in quarantine. Then it turned out that she thought I was crazy and screaming grandfather.

24. Here is such a Quarantine

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting