A small tour of Prague

That's decided to share with you. I must say that the pictures are made with both a good camera down and with dish soap and even with the phone when a large camera to carry with you do not want, so do not blame me in advance for the quality in some places. I hope to please :)
40 photos

We arrived late at night jumped into the first diner rather have to try Czech beer and went to the room to sleep. The morning greeted like this view from the window ...

Prague just crammed with all sorts of cafes, Bartschik and the other, with beautiful gadgets on display.

If Russia was on the hatches of such deviz

All feel the beauty of the city can only visit it, here are some of them. Hmm, it's not only Prague and Cesky Krumlov. 3 hours bus ride and you are in it, the city of fairy tales.

A little creativity as the by

The old woman with a lookout tower Prague Petřín hill

And a huge St. Vitus Cathedral, which can be seen everywhere.

John Lennon Wall. There's all something they write, draw and certainly fotkat

At night on the Charles Bridge seemed to us much more interesting, besides, you can draw a flashlight

And pamper delayed.

Prague Zoo. At the entrance stands a counter chelovekov. Photos small animals will not spread, they are everywhere, but very close and without mass zagorozhdeny.

This personality cult for the Czech Republic - Jan Nepomuk, grants wishes. They say at this point it took off into the river.

Surely all over the world believe that we still bears with balalaika the streets gulyayut

Prague If you had minisekas

That must be MEGASEKAS's where Nashirashinskie gastrobaytery draw inspiration vidimo

But actually the drink for which we went here! I have long stood and looked at the price tag, I felt so sad that I will return to Moscow and see under the same beer every 6 figure more! Incidentally at that time 1 crown was still 1.6 rubles.

The poet's dream :)

On the left, the cheapest beer on our money 7, 5 rubles!

Top shelf 5-liter drums, and here below, all 20 !!!

Without it anywhere :)

Cool carriages in a supermarket, although we already have like. Put 5 kronor and can only get it when you bring the truck back to the posts :) resourceful Czechs to shove all that only breaks :) And by the way in the stores there accept a bottle!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting