Avtotour "Again bears where eyes glyadyat"

So, my husband and I decided to same yapovets efficiently spend the New Year holidays using private cars to the fullest. Will text, calculation and slides in real time.

At the beginning of December in the visa application center was made 2 visa to the Czech Republic for the 4800r

Book a cheap hotel for 11 days in Prague for ... (she shocked)

7500r. Choosing a cheap hotel has been designated one point: I do not want zamorachivtsya money back as originally eyes glanced at different side of Prague, so sho sleep the whole period in one place is not necessary. And you make it yourself!

By the way, take advice where to go, what to see, what to do.

the original plans:

2 days Prague

2 days skiing (like you know, c) immediately accepted advice where to go to 05.01.13g

2 Days in Paris

1 day Amsterdam

1 day Berlin

1 day Nove Zamky Slovakia (required, can not be appealed)

back to the homeland

Well ??? Let's go ???

From Rostov went to the border with Poland, 1,400 km of roads uzhaaaasneyshim Ukraine. Slides on this matter and will not post. This horror! No wrong. It's horror! It took about 20 hours. They came from Rostov to 12 am, arrived at granitsuts to 20.00 Moscow time. On this occasion, received advice on how to go back to Rostov bypass broken roads. Painfully good roads in the Russian Federation and zabugore.

We decided to spend the night in a nice hotel on the border with the Polish city Medyka.

Decent room cost in 25evro. there had dinner at 15euro: the first, second, salads and fruit compote for dvoih.Tsely day went, nothing to eat.

Morning we started on the Polish time at 3 am, with Moscow in Europe the difference in 3 hours downwards.

On the verge of milestone 4, drove in 6 Polish customs tupila to the fullest. 6 checkpoints, working only 4, two sitting there. we went with the girl to collect a passport 3-4 cars, went with them in their "window" -ubezhische, expose, tint, talk on the phone, transmits the second barman, who some time later thrown out of the window on the counter our passports. If the husband prisnul little, then you would not notice that our passports are already on the rack. Brrrr ...

Our customs nyashi we border with Ukraine have slipped through for 20 minutes, did not even notice. Although the car inspected carefully and talk to us talked.

Next morning Poland upset terribly expensive. I did not expect. Of course, not such a nightmare in Ukraine, but still ...

Here's a Polish landscape from me)))) Find 100 differences ...

The Czech border is not seen even once. Just slipped on the highway and everything. Thank navigator. We arrived at the hotel to 17.00 and immediately fell to sleep.

The hotel is quiet, unremarkable. For prices in 7500r 11 days sooo much decent. Warm room, which was a little more, because I changed into smaller))) I did not like how the cistern ... and the staff gave us the opportunity to change the number without question. The staff spoke English and Czech. Cute and everything went without tension.

Her husband in the parking lot after 49 hours of travel with 6 hours sleep dinner

Dinner at the hotel pleased. Total cost 616 crowns first, a huge plate of the second, 1.5 liters of beer, tea and dessert. 1 crown = 1.7 ruble

On the second was a plate of barbecue Czech: pork pieces with embedded in them slices of bacon or sausage. I lay skewers on a bed of braised cabbage and overlay different types of fried potatoes.

Bon Appetit !!!

I slept like a log.

The morning began at 5))) bliiiiin! Moscow is only 8 and 5 in their language that little lie, mnozhko workout "charge" and morning procedures. It lasted until 7 am Czech, and went to breakfast.

Continental Breakfast: eggs (Sedna was an omelet), sausages, salami, cheese, milk with oatmeal or cereal to choose from, a little jam, tea, coffee ... Damn, I did not eat, it was so. I as usual kebab yesterday finished her omelet + + sausage sandwich + tea.

It was decided to spend the morning on a visit to Prague Castle and, if time will be to look into a thread surrounding the castle.

Prague Castle is a fortress, which has always been the governing structure of the kings, emperors, presidents)))) Beautiful place.

They arrived at the parking lot next to this place. ... and immediately stumbled upon a distant echo of the war.

Memory eternal companion Belyakov!

Thank Czechs

Now Prague Castle.

Entrance ticket costs from 350 kronor to 150 kronor. It all depends on how many places you want to visit inside. Tickets are issued for 2 days for 1 view. Outside, all for free. Even the Cathedral of St. Vitus can be a quarter consider free.

Audio guide costs 350 kronor + deposit CZK 500 for 3 hours or 450 CZK per day.

we choose to consider the basic structure for 250 crowns:

St. Vitus Cathedral

Golden Lane

All Saints Church

Basilica of St. George

General view of the Prague Castle from our movement to it)))

We went to the main entrance at the time of the divorce guard. No, I certainly do not see how we go at the mausoleum into a living, but I liked what I saw in Prague.

Something wrong. Not so gracefully, not so smooth, it is not clear and it's not the amplitude of motion, sparing and very much looks like a weapon prop.

Standard photo for all travel, can not do without a man posing in the frame)))

By the way, the feeling that we in Russia can not pass around were some Russian: in a hotel, on the streets, on excursions. Well, no, briefly ran the French, the Italians, the Japanese (and where those without it)

And yes, if we decorate the tree by 10 December, what would we began sales, Europe is no longer removes the illumination until 13 January, because we have))

Cathedral of St. Vitta- Gothic Catholic cathedral seat of the Archbishop of Prazhskogo.Sobor ranked as the pearl of European Gothic art and is a national historical relic Chehii.V aisles of the cathedral Czech kings are buried, and the archbishops of Prague, there are stored Czech coronation jewels of medieval.

Let me remind you that a quarter of it is shown for free on uninteresting quarter, for the rest you have to pay.

free view inside

Now pay types

Treasury of the Cathedral.

There boarded a small staircase led

To confess? there are a lot of them here ...

on the perimeter of the cathedral are numerous chapels, tombs of local kings and priests

The most interesting thing here nadgorbie built for St. John of Nepomuk. This is the most expensive product of silver in the Czech Republic.

St.John Nepomuk was thrown into the Vltava March 20, 1393. Tombstone project Y.-F. Fischer from Erlach finished in 1771godu. A huge canopy supported by figures of angels, two angels holding the coffin of St.

Then we proceeded to the office))) Palace. It is remarkable in that at one point the people threw the power of the windows into the pit 14 meters in height and has tried dostrelit on the fly. And ... all the government survived! By the way, in the confusion of a simple servant thrown))) which is usually the one to do with it)))

threw somewhere down there ...

and in front view of Prague

By the way, inside is nothing remarkable, decrepit tables and chairs ... and all!

Next, we headed to the Golden Lane. It seems to be nothing special, some real shops, a few houses from the installation of life of artisans, a long gallery on the second floor with the armor of knights and as it should be with a cutting torture in the basement

general view)) from the photographing rebound is not even in the winter! I imagine how it all hard to look in the summer, a season

interior and architectural solutions pleasing to the eye

Local hovel

homeliness

a torture))) has everything for every taste

Example armor, it might seem that the wrong photo. NO. it is good, there is everything: my husband, armor, coat of arms from the opposite windows ...

a fragment of the Cathedral of St. George. By the way, in Rostov one simple Georgy suddenly need my help, as the head))) That was asked to take the opportunity here to help him! It worked ... Thanks!

Uryayaya! ... As many overpower 3:00 gone without a trace

My joyful photo))))

You can zhabit ...

Then we drove through the picturesque plowed fields to the castle Karlstejn. And waited, only to ask: whose is why the great field with green grass? immediately jump out of the corner of the peasants with the answer: Marquis, Marquis Carabas ... Maqrizi!

A beautiful building in the mountains of the castle. I'm tired, so more pictures and Lulu, tomorrow is another day ...

Tu bi Contini! Hay Fork, Bi back ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting