Prague Zoo

Photos, text, emotions tyrennye, my. How to finish the upload. otpishu.

I like animals a lot. Perhaps more than men. At least for the simple reason that animals are more sincere. But at the same time I have always hated the two kinds of organizations associated with the animals. It is a circus and the zoo. Circus, I visited several times in Novokuznetsk. Provincial circus in my mind - it's the smell of feces for his scenes.

Even more I hated the zoo. This can be called childhood trauma. In the zoo, I first came to Abakan at the end of the second class. There, far away, in Shusha I took the Pioneers. Track Dirty, dirty cages, dirty animals with sad eyes. So he told me and remember. More than I have had a desire to visit the cells of animals. I did not want to look at their humiliating position. But in Prague, I made an exception, too many good reviews read. And now, at least in regard to zoos, I changed my mind: they can really be comfortable for the animals and visitors. They can, if you try.

Prague Zoo begins with a "Walk of Fame". Just as the stars are not Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt. Stars - it ourselves inhabitants of this territory.

As expected, their fingerprints. It was nice to see his compatriot.

First of all pay attention to how the zoo everything is thought out. Here, for example, penguins. There is a fully closed enclosure with subdued light, and these birds can only be seen through the glass.

And there are outdoor swimming pool where you can splash around and enjoy life at the same time pleasing and visitors. Note that penguins - a very curious creatures. Swim up close and careful posing, sometimes cramp very funny faces.

Flamingo - a photographer's dream. Stunningly beautiful birds. Freezes for a few minutes. Well it turns out, even a bar of soap. Orange color contrasts beautifully with the green.

But if you listen ... No more disgusting vote! They look like chickens, turkeys, who are constantly fighting. Permanent squeal controversy over the place, cursing. It's amazing how such a natural beauty combined so nasty gurgle.

I forgive them this behavior just because of one moment. Moments that in this picture:

As I mentioned, the zoo everything is thought out. And you can come here not only with children, which created some attractions, but also pets. After all, they, too, curious to see the other creatures of nature.

A look at what is. So as not to admire this courageous profile?

Or so stern look?

One of the vultures trying to scare me - waddling toward me, unkindly squinting. And it was for this argument.

Actually, the arguments - that they:

And it's just young. But the desire to stroke did not occur.

From the birds can go to the cats - one of the most graceful creatures on earth. Then again, I noted how the zoo everything is thought out. Aviary for feline consists of two parts. One - outdoors, where you can walk, jump, in general, stretch your muscles. The second - an indoor aviary behind glass, where you can hide from the sun and just relax. Convenient to all - and the cats, who choose where they feel more comfortable, and visitors who see the animals if not one, then the other side.

Is not it a cutie?

Chief cat. Tiger does not bother posturing. He already knows how good he is.

razhsky zoo is divided into zones. A separate area in a feline, separate - in monkeys. It is very easy to navigate - everywhere there are signs.

My greetings to Darwin. I do not know how this picture conveys a sense, but I assure you, the look of the gorilla seemed to me more than meaningful. He was unhappy, unfriendly look, look hostile. But the main thing - very, very meaningful.

Slowly crawl on.

It is run by cloven-hoofed ...

And we get to my favorite aviary. We all have our biases. My weakness - a fish and reptiles. By the way, for the curious: the snake touch nifiga not cold.

Well, on the rights of the author's post can not help but show his favorite fish.

Sea Bird, otherwise I can not say.

Someday, I tell myself, someday. That's because I love animals, do not intend to start a crocodile or snake. Although they, too, cutie. But it's not pets. But on the lizard dream.

Part of the zoo dedicated to the African continent. Golf scrutiny of giraffes, for convenience, at the level of their heads.

Well, which one of you did not see the show about meerkats on the channel Animal Planet?

In fact, they are very small. It is much smaller than it looks on TV. The palm fit precisely.

I did not know what photos to choose from these two, so keep the two.

Slowly we are moving towards completion. For five hours, I could not get around the whole zoo. With that, I did not stop in the cafes, which are for the convenience of visitors, is located. It is simply impossible. Prague Zoo - is a park, a place of entertainment, space walks, say big words - a place of harmony. And one day this place is clearly not enough.

​​

And finally the animal that struck me the most. Only when you find yourself there, comes understanding how they are huge. Only when you see them with your eyes, you realize the greatness of this animal. These huge white bears just indulged. They are repelled from the other side of the enclosure and sailed back to us. They swim and unfolded. In a few centimeters. We shared a thin layer of glass. They are, however, very majestic.

In the cage with polar bears we stood for about twenty minutes. Until it began to rain. Until the end of the film in the camera did not sit battery in the camera.

I think they can be removed indefinitely. But it was six o'clock in the evening. In handsfree announced that the zoo is closed. Hell, we do not even have time to see elephants and gavials! It will be a reason to come back here again.

That's all, thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting