32 magnet was pulled from the child (4 photos)

link

Doctors shocked by the toys donated year-old girl

Unusual transactions conducted Alenka Rostov Aesculapius year-old from Volgodonsk - of her stomach removed 32 magnetic balls that pipsqueak "feast" for ten days before surgery.

- This toy Alenka wrote in the mail and gave my brother - mother says the child victim Galina. - It is good that develops motor skills fingers. We noticed something was wrong after a week, when her daughter was removed from the pot and saw it five round magnets. My daughter behaved absolutely calm, but we showed it to his doctor in Volgodonsk.
No symptoms of malaise at Alenka was not. But seeing a radiograph, the girl was sent to Rostov-on-Don. The operation, which urgently had honored doctor of Russia, a surgeon with 40 years of experience Calouste Frantsiyants lasted almost four hours - until all 32 magnetic beads were not in the prepared jar, which are given to the memory of my mother.

- In my practice clusters of magnets in such a child does not have any. Attracted to each other, they may break the stomach and damage other organs. Or begin to rust and lead to pressure sores in the stomach. This is very dangerous for the life of a child! Such dangerous Chinese toys should be removed from the market! - Calouste Gevorg says.
By the way, in Rostov on the Chinese toys have a bitter joke, saying that it is better to buy a child a grenade. Or he would explode, or someone will blow. In the spring, for example, went on sale laser pointers, and in the Rostov airport in the past month have registered several cases of blinding the pilots. ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting