On a small car on a small island

Flew me to the Canary Islands family, they splash on the beach, came the weekend, decided to take a couple of days a car, to get around the island and see the sights. I must say that the island in a circle and have not traveled, zalenilis, and the freeway is just around the eastern half of the island (on which and went), and then on the western half - mountain roads. As the vehicle took a Fiat Panda (nepolnoprivodny option), mileage he was 20 000 km, the year did not look too engine do not know what, look lazy, but in the long ascent to the 5th gear threesome went bad, had to move to 4 th. Maybe that's fine, but my wife was Peugeot 107, three-cylinder, it seemed that he was bolder. Cost - 17 euros per day, gasoline, of course, a (1 euro - 40 rubles per liter 95th). Well, that is a half tank took, as well (at least) it is necessary and return. In a word - went.

Saturday work half a day, so went in two hours. Course from Las Palmas to Maspalomas, where are the places that have set visit - Palmitos Park and Water Park.

All mine, all will have 30 pictures.

Pleased the names of villages on the way)))

Arrived in Maspalomas, tracked both on its outskirts of the park, and then bummer - for our arrival an hour later everything closes - and the one and the other, and because the input costs money, decided to move all for tomorrow, but for now gone to the actual town of Maspalomas to the amusement park.

I must say that we liked it there. For a start, rated their data:

Then he climbed on a Ferris wheel (small, but you can see everything well, because on gorochku)

Of the rides I personally liked this one - a man in a bubble, probably because I did not participate))). Daughter and could not never get on their feet.

Still impressed ... I do not know how to say. In short, this raise the bar, and then it drops sharply. And so many times and each time unexpectedly.

That such was also exciting: a spinning chairs on the bar, and in addition, the chair itself also rotates around its axis. It's pretty hard and fast. Sneaker all flew)))

Oddly enough, the most interesting was that's the attraction. Like anything complicated - just stay on the bull. And he turns, like, small blows, but his daughter, with his rhythmic gymnastics all the time with him fly. It looked very cool, and of the corresponding cut in the Spanish music.

In conclusion, my girls went on a short 4-D movie, and I laughed, looking at them through the TV screen (you can only shoot across the screen). They said that they really liked.

Well, the next day early in the morning (Sunday) we have a goal:

It turned out that you can save a little. If you take just 2 tickets to the park, then for three out saving 26 euros. And so on. To. We are going into these two parks, then do not pay 150 and 124 euros, about 5000 rubles. The cost of visiting is still expensive, and probably why we were greeted immediately meerkats, have stood in a pose like us before the ticket office:

Still there was a lot of birds and parrots, all will not spread, but really - a lot

Along the way, got a greenhouse with orchids.

There is parking just 4 show - exotic birds, eagles, parrots and dolphins. Each view is 2, 3, 4 times per day. We got to the eagles, parrots and dolphins. Exotic birds was too lazy to wait. First there were parrots. They went on typewriters, velosipedikah, airplane, ride with, talked posing as tourists, thought to write, draw, in-general, all delivered quite interesting, I liked it.

Then we quickly climbed the hill, where there was a presentation of eagles. There are three men tried most of these eagles first fly somewhere far away, and then get them back. When I returned only one eagle, the rest disappeared somewhere. They all tried to spy in the sky, trainers special and very beautiful movement tried to lure the eagles, but nothing happened. Movement, by the way, very interesting, pats himself on the left hand, which squeezed some dead mouse, and then throws the hand forward, and at the same time also exposes the left foot forward. In short, the audience is not so much looking for eagles in the sky, much enjoyed trying to beckon weary Spaniards eagles. Eagles we have not waited, and all began to disperse, to catch the most important shows - dolphins.

On the way we met a small park with a variety of cactus

There were his boys with Ryan, and was afraid to go, so you do not accidentally step on any of them

Then we met with a monkey enclosure

Again countless parrots

While there were - met with aquariums house, like moray eels - a couple sitting in a hole and firing on either side.

But it was as a foretaste of the main show Palmitos Park: presentation with dolphins. And hunches we are not deceived. I've never been on a similar, even in Murmansk Oceanarium never been. Not compare with what, but it was something !!! I shiver ran through his body !!! Loud music, tasteful absolutely the place, jumping dolphins, a lot of spray, the sun did their job - my wife now and then threw the camera down to each other, so as to photograph had no desire to - take pictures while not seen SSU show, and it it was very interesting!

But all good things must come to an end. And we went to the water park. Along the way, saw just such an inscription. The only way

With no water park pictures, since all things are there put into the storage chamber, the better to run on multiple slides. Slides were a sufficient number of all liked it. Finally went home - in Palmas, in the hotel. Just before the hotel we met here a favorite cartoon hero daughter. How not to be photographed with him?

Like and tired, but then noticed a special tourist double-decker bus with no roof. We looked at the schedule - and he already will not go. It's a pity. Another time ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting