One day on the taiga river Urik

source

67 ph + a bit of letters

Good afternoon, my name is Alexander, I am 28 years old, live in Angarsk. This is my second post in the community. The first was a working day on the job. At this time I want to invite you to experience with me the day off July 1 (although the working day calendar). The day I spent on the alloy on the river Urik, where we arrived by helicopter on Thursday. On this day, we had to pass the threshold "Ambartagolskie cheek" 5th category of complexity to reach the waterfall, enclose it, and under him to spend the night. We did not know what difficulties lie ahead

Generally I'm a night owl, but in this day for some reason woke up very early and, unwittingly, became a duty. Camp still asleep, but we must rise.

Our boats - rafts, all harvested from the evening.

The street is pretty cool, frost on the bags range lies somewhere in the circles of the water was covered Ledkov. July 1 1300 meters total.

I go to the river to wash, to see the network, something caught, but to climb into the water is not desirable. Let the one who removes the set.

(do not approve of this case)

Breed fire

Put buckwheat and water for tea. By the way, did you know that if the buckwheat in the evening pour cold water, then in the morning you can just warm up and she's ready.

The adjacent slope sun shines, and will soon come to us.

Hoarfrost on Germomeshki

Ripe buckwheat with stewed meat. Mmm ...)

Tea and oatmeal cookies.

The seventh hour of the morning, we begin to gather.

So the sun has risen.

Beautifully light penetrated the forest.

Booster boats.

Fasten luggage.

Teams ready to sail.

Sunny warmer and warmer, sail, time of 7am.

Landscapes.

A lot of that's beautiful taiga streams.

Until fairly decent mountain range, according to the map at times up to 3000 meters.

Behind the Threshold "snake".

And here is the first step Ambartagolskogo threshold.

Here begins the most extreme and exciting at the same time)

As long as the sun slowly covers exploration threshold.

Generally, we are not professionals and amateurs, although behind several rivers 4th category of complexity, for the first time on the threshold of the 5th category. The most difficult rapids always require a preliminary investigation from the shore, just go always turns - some go second inferior insure special floats on the ropes, who threw the man if he will take off from the boat. That sort of thing in the photo, strapped me through the carabiner.

Our boat has passed, it is the second boat.

The first stage is passed. Photos do not convey the real complexity and extreme. There really dangerous)

And all around beauty, canyon.

The second stage threshold. In this part we have the boat left party and almost all threshold swam it under the boat sideways, holding on to rail, its a couple of times cracked helmet against a rock, swallowed water, lost his boots when we pulled him out - his eyes were very large general was in shock. Water, by the way, the ice. Another lost an oar.

There are places where impossible to pass on the shore cliff of 20-30 meters in height, and to insure it easier we tried to translate the boat just down the coast, got a poor, between two huge rocks and boat wedged podtopilo. On a photo yellow thing in the water it is submerged boat. The weight and force of the water so much press on an inflatable raft that the four of us can not at first it budge.

I climb into the water, cut off the load from the boat, pulls him to the side, trying to get the already empty boat. For an hour we fight with the flow and the boat. At the last moment, I pulled back and still, something like then bent).

Here is the canyon, you can only get around on top, and there is very dangerous to walk.

Fasten cargo back, preparing to insure the second crew.

Their boat hits the stone in the center of the river, one person takes over, swim 50 meters, he somehow selected on the stone is not doplyvaya us. The rest of us waving and asking for help. We climb up through the canyon to get to them. In the photo the party which claimed. Another claimed two oars.

And here is the second boat. Water pushes the boat to rock.

They themselves are not able to move it, all around terrible water pressure.

Throw them insurance, take out the rope through it and try to move the boat five of them - pull it off the rocks near the shore. Can not move just a little bit, the rope one participant climbs out of the boat to us, to facilitate and to help boat. Once again we see that no vest does not hold in a white foamy water. There's as if the suspension of air and water. Even in a vest he immediately goes under the water, take out the insurance for.

After 10 minutes, finally manages to move the boat, almost dropping stones for two with a boat moored at last, and participants try to catch my breath.

Around beauty.

The last stage took place without problems.

Nature simply magical.

Time 3 o'clock in the afternoon, get up for lunch after the river Ambartagol.

It is possible to wash, to dry, we clean the fish catch of the night for soup. Sun simply dazzling.

Simple but delicious lunch camp - ear, bread, garlic, onions, sausage.

The main obstacle has been passed, in front of 20 kilometers to the waterfall.

The second crew.

The river becomes wider.

Experiencing miss the waterfall.

We see a place like the description, we go along the shore to investigate. It turns out that not even a waterfall. But the place is beautiful, the depth is fascinating.

Such is the view.

Boats waiting for the scouts back.

Fishermen exclaim - "That's where all the fish!ยป)

Water as a mirror, so beautiful expanse.

19:30 And here reached the waterfall in the distance, if you look closely, you can see mist. This place was surrounded.

First, the entire load carried away now carry the boat. Portage meters 200.

The boat is quite heavy.

Under a waterfall, a large parking lot with a lot of interesting things left behind by different expeditions.

And here is the waterfall.

Photos in the background.

The camp put up tents, cook dinner, to understand things.

Fishermen go fishing under the waterfall. I take a couple of lessons and try to throw the spinning.

Fishing is so good that even I once caught a small grayling. Let go back.

21:00 Time dinner and a small celebration of the passage of the threshold of the 5th grade.

Unfortunately, germomeshki were not quite germ, so that part of things and members of the provisions soaked. My ayfonchik stopped working, so I had time to show the background dried bread campfire.)

Night gatherings around the campfire with a number of interesting life stories, discussing day emotions))

23.00 Time to get up tomorrow at 6 am and 2 days ahead of the alloy and 130 kilometers to the river Great White. In a tent, a sleeping bag and a warm bed.

Such is the rich got a day!

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you all for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting