About voting the road

Writes blogger narkom Community \ ru-auto:

On the occasion of Friday I recalled the following case of automotive life.

In order to penetrate into the adjacent area with MSK and not get all evening fecal debris at one time practiced in 23 trips ... on the night of 1-00 nm on Sat. Well, not to take a nap, periodically picked up villagers, standing on the sidelines and looking closely at me. Unselfishly. What-no, and communication and reward points to wounded karma.

Then one day a little further to where the earth is cut off and begins Vladimir region at me out of the darkness stepped something like this:

Being a man of exemplary courage, though from the extreme right, I remember, I jumped on the bed of a separation, rode on it a dozen yards and hardly returned to the trajectory of the car, let loose with the gravy and the rest of the way done with the pulse of 150.

Only at home, opivshis valerian, somehow regained consciousness and talked with experienced, I learned what was happening, and yet himself decided that this alien garbage in my car to go can not, and in place of doubtful athletes I He succeeded to the wardrobe.

And now, Aware that the municipality, in addition to the unprecedented and dissolute rich, successful people Combining exceptional brave and hardened warriors, I want to ask: Have you ever planted anything to his kind of aliens, and that you were then? Is it permissible to do so on the road, in terms of the God-fearing man in the street?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting