Express-Russian course of the most annoying bugs

In this material - the most common errors today.

1. How can doubt "come" or "come"? Remember once and for all right - 'come ».

2. Ordered the "Express"? To quickly prepared? Coffee :) called "espresso"!

3. How to "ed" or "ehay" or "Go"? Rubbish! The imperative form of the verb "to go" and "go" is only a "Go" or "breezing", "Come." Use of the word "Go" without the prefix is ​​considered acceptable, but desirable in conversation.

4. How to "victory" or "defeated"? Rubbish! The verb "win" no form of the 1st person singular. number in the future time. "I win", "'ll be able to win," quite a substitute for this form.

5. Repeat! There are no words "in general" and "in general"! Is the word "general" and "in general". And the point.

6. In the documents is the "signature", but in the Sistine Chapel on the altar wall - "Painting". Not to be confused, my friends, do not confuse!

7. From the point of view of lexical compatibility of the expression "the best" sounds as ridiculous as "more beautiful." Best regards to directors 'best film'.

8. "Take" - to borrow it! "Take my money" - is wrong. You can not take someone only someone. "Lend me the money", "Can I take you?" - Correctly.

9. "V_techeniE" (some of the time, in the course), but "v_techeniI" (eg, rivers, over the direction in art). Please note, always separately!

10. Hadron Collider! Not "Androna", who is this "Andron"? Hadrons - are elementary particles in their honor and was named the collider. "Collider", by the way, with two "l".

11. Win! Do not Win! I sincerely do not understand what motivates people to give to "Q". Verification word - to play.

12. Anyone who still says "theirs" will burn in hell!

13. During the writing of "Sorry" instead of "I'm sorry," it is time to introduce fines.

The comments add that most infuriates you, with the correct spelling.

Source: pryf.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting