Undergraduate

I studied once at the Chemistry Faculty of Moscow State University. From the fourth year I was kicked (in general, for the cause). Next - the PTU (expected to get a good
response and recover, but not burnt - the then dean of the Chemistry Department Ilya V. Berezin said that repentance is accepted only through the army). Well, three years in the Navy (there is already a local commissar tried - he got a call from the KGB to send me somewhere for a little longer). Plus every bureaucracy. But it all goes away, and now five years later I am again a student Chemistry Department. From the second semester of the fourth year. Of the new classmates I do not know anyone, and I was almost no one knows. Went to the facts in advance, the timetable looked. The first lesson of my group - a seminar on scientific communism. Workshop on this day does not, then, can be decently dressed. Jacket donned for the occasion. It said the same - on clothes meet. Here, finally, the first day. Find an audience (decided to go for 3 minutes before the time that everyone was), I go. Here I should note that no prior research has not been himself then baldel surprise. The people already sitting at their desks.
I ask:
 - It is four hundred and first team?
One girl (headman, as it became known) responds:
 - Yes.
 - Hello !, - I say.
All rise.

© Vladimir Surin

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting