The whole truth about the "Field of Miracles"

Novokuznechanka Tatiana Suturina until recently was the most common viewer. And in the evening on Fridays usually I turn on the TV to see the "Field of Dreams," as thousands of our compatriots. A month ago, she was lucky to be one of the participants of the show. Although happiness - it says loudly. Contrary to expectations, the festival did not happen ...
Tatiana worked as a machinist pumping stations Zavodskoy district heating network, but is now on leave to care for a child - eighteen-month Danilko. Free time Tatiana enough, so she decided to have fun and create a crossword puzzle and send the program "Field of Dreams." The first crossword puzzle was returned to her. I send a second, on the theme "Customs and Holidays peoples of Siberia." And six weeks later, in April, when she was stopped and waiting, I received a telegram from Moscow. Tatiana was invited to take part in the filming of the transmission.
 - I had to fly in a week - says Tatiana. - And on maternity because you will not go ... How to be? And take a gift? I immediately advised all to go to the city administration. But they refused to help me, as well as enterprises - on NKMK, Zapsib in JUzhkuzbassugol, in shopping malls, on television ... As a result, I went to his supervisor, the director of the Kuznetsk thermal power station, and it is as material aid allocated money the ticket. He not only refused to support me. So I never humiliated in my life. It is believed that the food be your city. And it turned out that behind me this town is not ...
Eleven-year-daughter Tatiana Nastya wanted to get on the program and view all the "inside", even more than my mother. Therefore I prepared thoroughly: to make a picture of the corrugated paper - the emblem of the city of Novokuznetsk - and learned the poem. As gifts Suturin taken to Moscow Novokuznetsk made by skilled craftsmen, confectioners huge cake in the form of a drum and lying on it, Leonid Yakubovich, special drink our distillery, a book about Novokuznetsk - the museum "Kuznetsk fortress" and a beautiful picture - the station of young technicians №6 .
 - Usually, once removed three games - one on Friday and two more - on Sunday - says Tatiana - so there were 27 participants. Before recording, the editor spoke with every 20-30 minutes. And here is where the fun began. All participants imposed gifts. In fact, carrots, potatoes, jams, pickles, cakes and brew one to shoot out of luck. All this is true. That's what editors are forced to give the program!
During this "processing" it turned out that my mother Tatyana Vladimirovna works at the hospital, and his father stayed in Pavlodar, where she Tatiana moved a few years ago. This fact has pleased the editor: "Dad Pavlodar - it's good! Writing that the pope sent apples and pears for us, and give them. So what, that's not true? Even their national drink - mare. You will present the mare. Yes, and you Novokuznetsk very good hockey team. You will pass Yakubovich stick, helmet and washer ... "Tatiana tried in vain to argue that the Russian mare almost do not drink even in Kazakhstan, she does not like hockey. It was difficult to convince the editor: "Well, that does not drink! And you have to give a stick. My daughter wants to tell the poem? No poem - it's bad, it uninteresting. We should sing a song. Not prepared? Will worry? it is very good. If there is no voice, no hearing - it's just wonderful, so even more interesting ... "Nastia still tell a poem, but to see themselves on the screen and could not - all pictures of her participation in the assembly were cut.
 - In the program all depends on Jakubowicz, - says Tatiana Suturina. - He was a month ago became the producer of the program. How he behaved in the studio! This is not the kind cheerful Yakubovich, which we see on TV. It's a tough, domineering man. And a good actor. Just yelling, cursing. But the recording starts, and he was smiling, cute and charming. I now understand people who call the same letter in a row. They are simply confused, they find it difficult to concentrate. And when I saw myself in the air, it was found that the program did not include something important that I wanted to say. I worked so hard to come back! And I am ashamed of the people who provided me with all these gifts, that they are not a word was said, all cut in the installation. Even greetings Danilka and grandmothers ... All who played next to me, too, have been wronged, offended.
Compared with those impressions, which received Tatiana actually to participate in the game, all the others seem to be trifles. The studio is actually very close. What paraded prizes are broken and scratched, and fridge - with a dent in the side, but rotated so as not to be seen. What gifts wander from one program to another, the fruit "of the Pavlodar" may appear on the air a few times. With radiant smile girl Rita, which opens the letter in the studio, in ordinary life is very tired and exhausted. What the museum "Fields of miracles" very poor, even though the program is already 15 years old ... In general, all implausible, unattractive, ugly. And people are leaving disappointed that the game was not so fun and good, as seen from the side. Maybe that's why "Field of Dreams" and lived so long? And the show goes on! All for the sake of the show ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting