Nails and patience

There once was a young man with a bad temper. Father gave him a bag full of nails and said hammer another nail in the garden gate every time he loses patience or derision to anybody either. On the first day he hammered 37 nails into the goal. In the following weeks, learned to control the amount of hammered nails, reducing its day-to-day: I understand that it is easier to control himself than to hammer nails. Finally, came the day when the young man did not score a single nail in the garden gate. Then he went to his father and told him the news. Then the father said to the young man, take out one nail out of the gate every time he does not lose patience. Finally came the day when the young man was able to tell his father that all the nails pulled out. Father led his son to the garden gate
 - Son, you are well behaved, but look how many holes left at the gate! Never, they will not be like before. Because of you the whole fence collapsed. Why are you such a jerk that I could not just do not swear? All nails at home in this fence hammered. No nails, no, no fence! You stole that night!
 - Dad, to take a bag of nails hammered into the wall at home, then you will not be so angry. I helped!
 - Fuck yourself these nails hammer, the puppy! Build a new fence will be, 'replied the father.

Internet

Tags

See also

New and interesting