The trick with the camera of the duty-free

Writes Leonid Kaganov:

He returned from Yerevan, it is fine, I explain later. In the meantime, here are two recent photos. The fact that the departure from Yerevan to "dyuti stock" for some reason sold automatic dummy cameras for funny money (in rubles something around 300). The camera is powered by two AA batteries - in a sense, respond to something (I do not understand what), and if nearby there is life, buzzing turns on the leg from side to side and blinking red diodikom. Optics her, of course not, because the dummy. But it looks very funny. It is unclear why its offer to buy a passenger before boarding the plane. I bought it without a second thought:

But then it turned out that the place of our friendly Kompashki issued in the last row at the toilet. The options remained. Everything was predetermined not by us. And who would have acted differently in my place? Going to the toilet, I started by installing the device in the slot next to the mirror napkin over the washstand. The camera was buzzing, flashing lights and hovered, curiously looking around the room is narrow, and his only visitor:

The experimental results have surprised even me. Passengers (and especially passenger) out of the toilet hushed, subdued and with a very peculiar person. The faces were a particular expression, which is the most suitable word responsibility. Or, if you will, the world's grief and the importance of the moment. As if they had just made a speech Levitan to the peoples of the Soviet Union to attack the Nazi invaders, or were casting for the lead role in the movie "The King's Speech." All went silent and serious, and he returned to his seat, began the indignant whisper telling neighbors about lawlessness carrier. Outraged, but a whisper. Because we need.

People also understand that time is in the toilet chamber - so not just because, but for the case. It's been okay, right? Or, say, if you depart from Yerevan twice we fingerprinted - a time at passport control, other times - at the entrance to the aircraft. Also no one was surprised. So who will be surprised after this camera in the toilet? Once installed, it means that it is necessary. Probably not to smoke. Or, in order to avoid violations.

People were different: adults, children, youth, business, women, girls, well-dressed gray noble old men, like the famous Armenian conductors ... Only in the second ten visitors there was one guy who picked up the spirit and asked the stewards with what is still the aim sralnike aircraft in video surveillance? He did it, I thought, is not quite on his own initiative, but simply trolley with food, blocking the passage firmly blocked out-Man in a deadlock where the toilet and storage room stewards, and here he had a minute to exchange a few words with the employee side. Steward surprised sortirny ducked into a booth to study the issue and soon came out, holding a device.

Now is the time to explain to me: I took out of the hands of stunned device steward, explained that the camera is not present, the device is put away and promised to finish this joke. Joke-then we're done, but surprise there: it seems, modern airport can work with the current occupant in general anything, though gum cowards shoot even put the camera in the toilet, and the passenger will be obedient and take it for granted. They said - means necessary.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting