Spectators drove from the scene Galygina

September 29 in the Crocus City Hall hosted a concert "All the hits Humor FM at first." The organizers decided to show how the humor over time, gathering artists of different ages and genres, among them Armen Dzhigarkhanyan, Sergey Lazarev, Dima Bilan, Zhvanetski, Andrei Makarevich, Valery Meladze, Nikolay Baskov, Lolita, the group "Factory" "Lube", "VIA Gra", "A-Studio" Star "6 shots", "Give youth," Comedy Club residents Revva Alexander and Vadim Galygin and many others. It is true that delight the eye and ear of spectators managed is not all artists.

Vadim Galygin came on stage with his favorite number: on stage he read short notes, jokes on various topics. And everything would be fine, but in almost every phrase he sounded the word "bitch." And this despite the fact that the concert had a lot of children whose parents have started just put out of the room. Everything else Vadim began to distort the facts and "jokes" over history. When the comedian came to the personality of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, not forgetting to remember "his wife Bobik," someone in the audience finally could not stand it, he stood up and said loudly that if Galygin not stop all of this, then get personally from him " muzzle ». [next]

Response was not followed. Then the room began to cry, to humorist finally stopped and left the scene. The audience simply did not open his mouth and whistled, showing thumbs down, one of them even threw something in the artist. Finally, realizing that he was not wanted at this celebration of life, Vadim decided not to run, and wishing you all a good night, left the scene. Ironically, behind the scenes of our hero looked dejected.
 - I am absolutely not disappointed - said the actor. - Just the audience did not understand me - they are too old for me, accustomed to seeing Baskov and Kirkorov, I work for a different audience. My audience - people thinking and thinking. They also want to wish a little more freedom of thought and humor. I believe that people should not be afraid of the nomenclature of things to think more broadly, to move forward. And sometimes one-sided morality. And it often changes the physical principles such as, for example, reproductive function. Yes, we have to multiply less because of morality, we joke less because of it. Sometimes you need to lower a little bit of this framework, while remaining human.
 - How to understand what he wants the viewer, and are you ready to change your repertoire?
 - If I knew that people like, it would be a great humorist. We must look, feel, room, reflection, trends, and then you will be in demand. I never had any desire to quit watching and humor, as if this is done, to me there was nothing left. I like to read what I wrote the scene. And to change his repertoire will not, because we do not prostitution, we have humor.
By the way, as we know, the lack of fresh jokes very negative impact on earnings Galygina: many are tired of monotonous jokes, over which no one laughs, and the audience just yawn. As a consequence, the humorist become less inviting to corporate parties and concerts. Perhaps Vadim still need to think about upgrading their repertoire and ways of its submission audience.
with ale.by

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting