Kadyrov's birthday (and the 193 th anniversary of Grozny)

Special correspondent "MK" visited the 35-year anniversary of Ramzan Kadyrov, disguised under the 193 th anniversary of the capital of Chechnya

As a child I was read a fairy tale, "It was a magician in the city." It simple Soviet pioneer found the magic match, fractures that could make a reality of the whole world - the streets, houses, toys, rewards machines. All for himself. All present. But the all-powerful magician was sad - the match is not to make him happy, because they could not create the people who loved him and admired him would be just.

That's the story I remembered when visited the 35-year anniversary of the president of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov the Hero of Russia, which he is said to be struggling with the cult of his personality, forbade celebrate threatened dire punishment.

Therefore, officially celebrated in Grozny City Day - "round" date in 193 years.

via mk.ru

Occasion Terrible smoothed. Commandant day. The whole city for one man. Life remained somewhere on the outskirts, beyond the metal detectors, with the silent men in black, placed on the line every three meters prospect named Vladimir Putin.

From the sounds of the real world. They ran the children, gossiping women and men to praise God and to Ramzan for what they are.

The border of the two city has been designated clearly. "Grozny City" - a gigantic business center is almost an exact copy of the unfinished and the "Moscow City", it was erected in the center of the Chechen capital, in just one year. 45-storey hotel, business offices, homes ...

The opening was timed to the first "politically adult" Ramzan anniversary - after 35 every citizen of our country can run for President of Russia.

But who needs it, this invisible from here, paying tribute to the metropolis of the annual budget with its own poverty, crime, dirt.

35-year-old Ramzan Kadyrov was a magician of the ideal city, which built itself.

Incredibly clean, without a speck of dust and motes, with marble tiles in the courtyard of the mosque "Heart of Chechnya" (ordinary Chechen women, as it turned out, wash it by hand twice a day), with multi-colored fountains and lighting in 3D-projection - that his personal City the president could no one and nothing to be afraid of.

78 leading international media were allowed to Grozny, Ramzan. A plane of the French, British, Canadians, Swiss, Chinese Dmitry Medvedev sent Kadyrov cover luxury celebrations. As they say, from our desk - your table. Almost all the foreign journalists accredited in Russia for many years and not just come here, to Chechnya, during and after the war, but even they gasped ... and admired, seeing the last conversion.

What could not be the boy from the Soviet tales managed to Kadyrov.

His subjects idolize - dozens of citations and hundreds of portraits hanging on the Terrible. Middle - Putin at the edges - the father Kadyrov Kadyrov's son.

About it legends, as Harun al-Rashid of "Arabian Nights." "To find out what is really going on in Grozny, Ramzan sits in a shabby toned" penny ", and goes through the city like a mere mortal!»

It is, of course, fear.

On their land Ramzan set their own orders. Even Grozny chimes on the highest tower of the City for more than 15 centimeters in diameter than the Kremlin.

According to rumors, he now completes in Gudermes, where he was born, his mother a mosque named Ayman - anywhere in the world is no longer a temple, named after the woman still living.

"Will we see Ramzan?", "Will he to us?", "Talk it?" - Waves of aliens, mindful of the television picture.

- You are waiting for surprises - in respectful silence tilted head courtiers.

The mosque "Heart of Chechnya" journalists assembled together. Open secret that very soon, within a few minutes, here come the man who would clarify what is happening and to whom we owe all the wonders of some local.

... Ramzan emerges suddenly, so fast that detect its appearance do not have time even the ubiquitous TV cameras. Only that was not - and that's already here. The most humane person. "Especially I come to speak to ordinary journalists. Well, where else have you seen such accessibility and modesty? "- With a breathy whispers someone from the guard.

Modest, low in badly I do not go to him in color and style ultramarine jacket. But who would have dared to tell him about it ?!

He said that he personally does not care who will be the next President of Russia - Medvedev or Putin, because it is the only way by which they go together, the three of us, was and remains the only true.

He says that his main occupation remains Chechnya and the problems of its citizens, restoration of agriculture, the reduction of unemployment (14% of the adult population of the Chechen capital, according to the mayor of Grozny, living is not clear on that) - but it is not seen a single beggar. In the private sector for the iron fences are luxurious mansions, ahead of quantity and quality Rublyovka. Even modest Khrushchev evrootremontirovany after the war: "Ramzan turns summoned senior officials and each ordered to restore the street! .." - In short, a paradise in a separate built city.

- And where did you take the money for such great projects? - Does not maintain any of my colleagues.

There is on-site PR I would definitely put it in his pocket Ramzan magical match. That would be very impressive. Get one and fractures. And nothing to explain.

- God gives us money - reveals the secret of Ramzan. But, knowing that the answer is too vague and all-embracing, immediately gives a more realistic version of: - In general, I do not know where they come from, that's taken - and all ...

In the evening there was a concert. I live - for the elite. Kadyrov sat Baysarov, that he is said to have obliged the Terrible so fantastic celebrations - from the budget that was not spent a penny.

Admitted finally in the city center ordinary citizens could watch the action on a huge plasma screen, to see Vanessa Mae with her violin, Fyodor Bondarchuk unexpectedly in fur cap, Sergei Bezrukov.

Special guest film star Hilary Swank admitted Chechen president in love. Her breasts were Oscar-winning prudently, knowing the high moral principles of Ramzan, wrapped in a shawl.

"Salam alaikum, Mr. President! - She sang. - Happy bёzdey! "- She either did not know what he forbade himself to congratulate, or like a movie star, and a citizen of the United States has ignored this fact lightly.

In the sky flying over Grozny 42 acrobat. Fireworks exploded darkness as forgotten frontline cannonade. All the people, Ramzan.

And that for myself?

All whim implemented. Wish. But what next? What else can indulge in a 35-year-old magician, who has everything?

Only the execution of cherished childhood dream.

A short and dumpy, and even, apparently unaware that Chechnya - this is not a separate state, as part of another country, which for all and pays karate, bodybuilder and kickboxer Jean-Claude Van Damme, the familiarity with which dreamed when -That all the boys late 80s, easily popped on the scene. "I love you, Chechnya is a country!" - Shouted into the night sky former idol.

"I love you, Ramzan!" - And the legendary Jean-Claude made his famous attack on the steep right.

And I swear to you at this moment, Ramzan, jealous to death envy those same boys 80s. Our with you peers, whose dreams never come true.

They burned like matchsticks in the senseless and long war that is now fulfilled your dreams ...

RS In celebration of the city of Grozny came all the heads of leading Muslim and Arab cities. It is noteworthy that neither Putin nor Medvedev on the anniversary of Ramzan did not come.

via mk

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting