Peaceful post

45 pictures
Author and narrator sergeydolya

I have a birthday party with his wife in one day. It has become a tradition to leave that day somewhere abroad. Last year we celebrated in Lebanon, the year before in Berlin, and this year I have for a long time could not decide where to go. Favorite really wanted "the sea", and I am strongly opposed to this - not like a beach holiday.

A week before the birthday question was raised sharply and had to have something to solve. Key search terms were "sea" and "direct flight" - to spend a day on the transplant did not want to. I remembered that he had repeatedly seen the ads direct flight Transaero in all sorts of exotic places on the way to the Domodedovo and climbed to their website. The first thing that caught my eye, the Maldives, and the ticket price was cheaper than in London, despite the fact that fly to 2 times longer.

Never before had I never been to the Canary Islands or the Seychelles or Bali or the Maldives nor any other of these islands, so the choice of the resort experience I had. I called a friend of Peter, who has already been a couple of times in the Maldives, and asked to advise the hotel. My friend Max "complicated man" and, of course, he advised the coolest hotel in the Maldives «One & Only».

Looking ahead to say that this is really the best hotel in the Maldives, and perhaps in the whole world, if you do not take private exclusive villas ...

02. The beauty of One & Only that here you are almost alone. For example, on this beach just 10 villas, each of which lives for 2 people, that is, on this paradise beach with palm trees as a bounty from advertising and fine white sand at a time can be located a maximum of 20 people. In fact, they all sit around their villas, each of which is separated from the adjacent solid wall of bushes and go to the beach every couple of hours to bathe, if not prefer to splash around in their own pool

06. Such deserted beaches on the island of 15 pieces:

11. The water in the Maldives clear, emerald and warm. Even at night, go into the water and it is a pleasure not to have to stand for 5 minutes and set yourself before diving:

12. This island is almost entirely artificial, and in the jungle laid track for electric buggies, which carry about guests at their villa:

13. At night, all the tracks is illuminated:

14. All of the villas on the island are divided into two types - Beach Villa and Water Villa. Near the beach most of the villas has its own swimming pool, a couple of sun loungers, hammock, and a piece of the beach for at least 50 meters wide:

15. However, we lived in a Water Villa. I have repeatedly said that after watching the first part of the film XXX with Vin Diesel, I have a dream to get to Bora Bora. Remember, at the end of the film he sits on his Water Villa in front of the emerald ocean? In general, the Maldives was even better, and now I've stopped dreaming of Bora Bora.

We lived here in this house on stilts. And if the rest of the Maldives resorts such as houses built in a line next to each other, at the One & Only All houses are grouped into 4 pieces and constructed in such a way that the neighbors did not see each other. That is, all the time we went and sunbathing at the villa completely naked, without fear of being seen from the neighboring houses, or from the shore:

18. From a ladder led down sunbeds, and the depth was somewhere meter and sixty, that is, I could not stand on his toes at the bottom:

21. Meals can be ordered directly "in the room" and snacking with ocean view:

Around 22 houses were stretched safety nets, which could lie and sunbathe:

23. Inside the house was divided into two zones - one was a bed:

24. Moreover, from the bed of the ocean view opens, and we always slept with the doors fully open:

25. The second area was given over to the dressing room and the bathroom:

27. The entire staff knew that we November 13 birthday. Congratulating started yet at breakfast. Every driver of a buggy or a waiter knew, from what we have numbers and we have a birthday on the same day. And at night, we have decorated bed orchids:

28. The hotel has 3 restaurants. Each ocean view:

32. At night, restaurants swim sharks, which feed here. It aklula-nurse, and it is absolutely safe for people, so that you can swim without fear (filmed on the iPhone):

35. For hotel guests is available free of charge equipment for diving and snorkeling, as well as a lot of different kayaks, water skis and serfs:

38. There are even 2 platform for gaining popularity in Russia Badminton:

39. Maldives Underwater life deserves a separate post, but taking photos under water - it's an art that I do not know, so just show a couple of pictures for the general idea:

40. Another nurse shark:

41. A lot of giant tortoises:

44. From the air, the Maldives looks like something unearthly. Hard to believe that somewhere in the middle of the ocean, got out of the water meter in the 1,190 islands, only 200 of which are inhabited:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting