Machine for brewing tea

Just specify the post is cut slightly with respect to the original.
It will be a few photos and 1 video

wrote on Alexzero Habrahabr

I decided to share with you their crafts, and simultaneously enhance the mood. Have you ever wondered why there are coffee makers in almost every home and apparatus for fast food cup of tea can boast not everyone?

First there was the idea to assemble arm and play with him, but out of scrap materials was only cardboard. Somewhere in the middle of the assembly process, it became clear that it is better to postpone the assembly for a while, until the plastic for the manufacture of beams. Anyway normal arm made of cardboard and make screeds for half an hour could not take place. I forgot to say that the glue was not at hand, and did not want to do something to glue, so everything was attached ties which roommate bought in huge quantities.

There was a cardboard beam bolted ties to the actuator. I screw so well that it was a pity to break. I decided to attach it to a non-working iron. To the upright, and he could swing. What for? I do not know.

During a tea party it dawned on me that the movement of the beam are perfectly suited to my place to dip with tea bag! Even one degree of freedom is enough to perfectly brew the tea bag and throw directly into the box. Finishing his tea, I ran to mount the iron on the stand. Steel Stand cracked cap ashanovskogo "Universal box". It is already visible in the picture above.

Was coined by a simple algorithm for tea:

We are waiting until the user hangs a bag, put a cup of boiling water and accept the push of a button

Slowly bathe bag in a mug rockings beams

Pull the bag

Make sharp movement of the beam, by which, in the trash bag flies, standing on the other side of the iron

Ready! Tea! Eagle!

Since toy unlikely to survive for more than a month, it was decided no solder and assemble everything on the breadboard, connect all the wires of the twisted pair. The assembly lasted about 15 minutes.

During assembly, I came up with the idea that the tea is strong and not very much. I decided to tie a rheostat, which sets the number of dive bag. Well, two LEDs for debugging and visualization mode, waiting and preparation.

I never experienced such euphoria of cup of tea! Just for the sake of sensation should collect this piece. You can collect those who are new to microcontrollers or platform Arduino.

All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting