Another bureaucratic idiocy

bit characters + pictures

writes ternovskiy

I decided to propose to the anti-reward "Glass Bolt 2011" one of the follies generated metropolitan officials. Recently in Moscow almost everywhere on the sidewalks began to appear special tiles before crossing the road, the exit of the courts, etc. All this is allegedly motivated by concern for the visually impaired or blind people (at least, around the world, such stoves put it to do so). But there is one significant difference. The officials and builders in other countries have the brains, and our - no.

These plates are designed for one thing - to inform the visually impaired or blind people about where and how to move. To do this, there are simple and logical form, that they are "read" your feet: a straight line - go, the point - stand, attention, a crossroads!
And now, attention!
Tokyo 2008

and Moscow, 2011

Unfortunately, the tiles with the points, which must lie to the dangerous areas (such as crossing the road), came to an end, as the brains of those who are engaged in the implementation of this program. Capital officials offer blind and partially sighted people to march forward bravely at the crossroads! Well, that is ideal to get rid of all blind!

Irregular tiles diligently put in all the courts of

Especially informative site.

Blind or partially sighted person, who is familiar with the present value of the form of bumps on the tile just overtaken in this area into a stupor.

Especially their "delight" this.

And finally I found the correct tile in the right place, in front yard arch! As guessed something ?!

And here is to compare what it looks like in Tokyo. I am sure that blind people were not more than in Moscow.

Posted in [mergetime] 1321863747 [/ mergetime]

Returning to our sheep: I believe that the officials who created it should at least get a glass bolt, and everything to remake (preferably at their own expense)!

I have all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting