How I spent this weekend.

Recently there was a post about a joint campaign on conjugal pike. Can my right is a minus, but personally I have it caused some suspicion the reality of events. I wrote a comment that fishes like two peas similar to each other that do not go to appropriate people fishing in the bracelets from Gold wedding rings (unless, of course, they do not sit firmly on the finger) and sneakers, to pull a row of 5 pike under 10 pounds in the 130th hole and release them back. I was strongly condemned for this comment. And this weekend we gathered on fishing, I decided to grab my camera down and do a little modest otchetik, backed by photos of.
It was a small entry. Let's start (39 photos will be, if you wish, you can break down, I do not complex about it. There are a small digression).

It was decided to send me to the village as it is located on the banks of the Mozhaisk Reservoir and name it Bychkova. We left at 6 o'clock in the evening on Saturday.

We went three. After considering the situation, we decided to stop in the village, turn on heaters and go night fishing Goretovo the village, which is located near as deducted on the forums, there is now good bream caught.

At the entrance to the village on the trees were seen very cool glitter-ldinski trees, unfortunately, the pictures can not convey the beauty, the only way.

Goretovo arrived at about 10 pm, put two tents. The depth of 7-8 meters. Tried different marmyshki, tried an ordinary hook. Niodnogo perturbations. Despite the relatively warm weather, day, night, very sharply colder. Although candles in tents, we froze. Add to this a bad mood from lack of bites and about two in the morning, we decided to gather. As we piled into the car and headed to bed 2:43. Gallery do not have, because it was cold, dark and there was nothing interesting

Woke up in the morning and moved to the ice. Our road lay through the village.

We met and we were happy locals.

Several village landscape.

Your humble servant.

Local resident did not depart from us. Run around happily jumping, playing bites his hands and feet.

That ice.

Just a few landscapes. Now it Mozhayskoye reservoir.

Then he began to lay out the odds and ends, to drill wells, to put zherlitsy, unwinding rod. I was struck by a wave of emotions, and I forgot about the camera down. Meanwhile, the first fired up the box. They sat here this beauty.

View not Myshkino village.

People were decent. There were zherlichniki campers and fishing rods.

Our new friend had not left us, uplifting us in every way, as well as virtually all our colleagues. I tried to pull the tail pike with 16th pictures, although it is not really happened, but it is not particularly upset.

We started working rods. I pulled out a pair of sailor.

After some thought, we decided that they should make the company bought carp as bait bought 20 pieces, and zherlitsy was 30, with 10 each.

The wells froze very quickly, had to clean almost every minute.

Personally, I prefer to float than a nod.

The usual bustle of fishing

Tolley fish came felts influenced by the fact that I clipped "Uralochka", but began to peck bream

Waiting for ...

Lit another box. A small jogging, sweeps, and here it is.

Just removed the previous zherlitsy chukarika as lights another box. Run. This managed to pull a miracle zabagrilas over the gills.

Time is right to three hours. That's what we were able to extract from the depths of the river during this time.

Our neighbors have become gradually phased out.

Again running box. Schuryat go as the selection.

Well, what else is necessary for happiness?

We decided to go home. The fish in the same package, trash into another. I do not understand people (or pigs?) Who leave their trash on the ice.

Way home.

Home Sweet Home. Now a seagull, as thermoses already devastated, something to eat and a home to a smelly Moscow.

Goodbye, village Bychkova. Thank you, Uncle Water.
I have finished. Thanks to all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting