How I spent this summer!

A small photo report of the icebreaker "Vaigach" this summer on the Northern Sea Route.
Photos and comments of Captain Vaigach, Alexander Scriabin.
(Very good person)))

27 photos

First, in late June, a campaign against the Bolshevik Island, Cape Baranov, passing intelligence ice conditions in the Strait of B.Vilkitskogo.
Meeting with a / l "Yamal", is engaged in restoration of life in an abandoned polar station

Closer did not approach that would not have buckled cargo area ...

Then began piloting:

Somewhere near the Cape on the Arctic. Komsomolets Severnaya Zemlya archipelago, the first tanker to deliver in the northern Pevek, July 1

Okololi stuck with the same tanker in tow in the East Siberian Sea at the Bear Island

Bypassing the heavy ice floes

We got to Pevek on ice for 10 days ... well, not bad for a start!

Configuration icebergs always surprises ...

Such a wide (44 meters) without okolok compressive did not spend ... the first transit of leading tanker "Propontis" to the east.

I have not figured out about the history of the name of the vessel ... 2000000 tract. Second tranzitnikov!

The caravan of five vessels in July ... bored with such a group was not necessary, believe me!

It is necessary to pull the stragglers in the overall structure ... and then podotstal.

It is better to keep close in tow, when the crew refrizhiratora only bananas in the tropics drove in recent years ...

It also happens, one in tow and went all together ...

Exchange caravans with a / l "Yamal" near Cape Chelyuskin

On the outer roads Dixon with the "Victory»

"Hero" summer navigation, the tanker "Noordwijk»

They took to clean water tanker ... and thank goodness!

Scarifiying stuck Nordica

The owner of the Arctic ...

Job ... now you can relax in Pevek before the next job!

We got up close to a happy childhood. Sailors, they'll like children, only "toy" is more expensive!

Launched the boat ... Load ...

first lap around the ice-breaker ...

... And go!

Oh, and thank the captain and private / l "Taimyr" Vadim Ivanov for products and watermelon brought from Murmansk. Loaded boat with food "Taimyr" should be to "Vaigach»

But, in fact, himself a watermelon!

This is the last fotografiya.Mozhno komenty))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting