As I was doing repairs in the room

Always I see here reports how someone is doing something, so to speak crazy hands.
That's what I will do such a report. Photos will be much, please do not break. The end tell.
The parents decided to make repairs in the room, at first wanted to hire workers, but I said that on their own do.

First stripped the old wallpaper

The ceiling plaster was kept on parole, with a spatula scrape off just one hour

On the walls were whitewashed. I decided to get rid of it here is a Pribluda. This nozzle on grinders

But after going just a half square meters ...

... Was such a dust, I decided to leave this venture. I could scrape the usual spatula

It's not really what the dust is seen))

Also it was decided to alter the wiring

That such plug-clamps are fastened to the wire cutting grooves

The connection wires. Ideally, of course it was necessary to compress the sleeves, but decided to do the usual SIZami

Here it is, the connecting insulating clamp

Box for flush mounting

Everything is ready for the installation of sockets

Actually the installation

Here is my assistant))

Internals mounted

And decorative piece

Then he took the ceiling and walls.
Primed

On the ceiling there was a joint plates. Seam first zapenil

Then Rotbantom

Remove all serious irregularities

So here's a tool. It was much more convenient than the usual spatula

At this point, my assistant would not care what I do)))

Next finish plaster ceiling and walls have been doing the usual spatula and Shetrokom

Ceiling plinth

Rezai in the miter box, cut the corners greatly facilitates

Everything is done under the direct supervision

The ceiling is painted with latex paint ordinary

At the end, I was covered in a white speck)))

Go check the quality of work

On the floor laid linoleum usual

And now the most interesting. On the wall it was decided to stick the "liquid wallpaper". For me, getting to know them was the first time. They went dry in conventional bags

After dilution with water, had the appearance of a substance that's

Applied plastic spatula

And so it smeared on all the necessary surface. So far only been seen by some pluses. No seams, no way are not affected by the curvature of the walls, if necessary, you can update any portion without removing all wallpaper.

New chandelier, LED backlit

But there was a caveat. When did the wiring for chandeliers threw three-conductor wire on the series switch, which is already mounted. And to no longer get into the wiring, I decided that little has changed chandelier.
It was much easier than I thought, cut wire phase two diagonally opposite light bulbs, and connect them to the third wire. It turned out that one key comprises two light bulbs and lighting, and the second key remaining two light bulbs.

Using this one tool set, the operation has been successfully completed. The patient is alive

And living life to the fullest

Now we need to, attach skirting

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting