Answer the prosecutor's office

The story is this: we attended to the question, why is the Moscow State University and St. Petersburg State University rectors do not declare their income and assets, while the norm of the law and should be.
And we wrote to the Ministry of Education, to specify how it happened. And we got the first answer which said that these glorious institutions were not created by the Russian Federation and ... Peter the Great, so standards of anti-corruption legislation are not fully apply.

I honestly do not believe my eyes.
And we wrote ourselves rectors. And received a second response - from the rector of St. Petersburg State University - that did so, we have created by Peter the Great, as he did about the declaration of income rektorovyh not say.

Again, I could not believe my eyes.
And we wrote to the prosecutor. And here is the answer the prosecutor's office. From which it follows that yes - the Moscow State University and St. Petersburg State University created ... by Peter the Great, so the current President of Russia Decrees (which, by the way, and in fact appointed by the Rector) for control over income and property of officials are not covered.

I have no words.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting