Men's Day on March 7

You, the average Russian muzhchine.A yet - Ukrainian, Belarusian, Armenian and some others ...

Sometimes, when some lady in the heat of hatred says that "All Men Are Bast ...", I want to ask if she had offended the entire male son. We are so easily unite all men in the same group on the basis of insecurity, infidelity, instability and other "no", until he suddenly remembers his adult son of his father, a grandfather. They are not exactly a free ... And the son would be very different, it's another.

And to be honest, some of us would have written on my forehead, "Do not wear on my hands - I sit on the neck!»

What are they, the men, are different from us? Ever since they first went on the hunt, he took up arms, and leaving us to bask by the fire, we called them the stronger sex, and thus, all subsequent centuries blocked the screen with the words "Gently with us! We - the weaker sex! »

And they agreed, realizing that to argue with blonde and brunette useless. And hide all my weaknesses. And we have forgotten how to see these weaknesses. But we know that they are. And sometimes we use it skillfully.

Whatever warrior, however I was not a macho man, he is just the derivative of his ribs, going through the same transition to adulthood. And the first love with her attributes (kisses, first sexual experience); and his body is struggling with the physical changes for the better is not the same as ours; he is also weak in old age; he also sometimes want to cry bitterly. But in all this we thousands of years ago and ever vetoed.

We are so clever and reasoning, we are selfish that we can quickly let a tear yourself if you feel that it becomes limp, strong and courageous. We can not afford to collapse the wall, leaning on that, we are so confident standing on high heels .. And is this wall falter, collapse like trendy shoes become worn-in house slippers and airy dress - in a dimensionless bathrobe head sometimes - a pumpkin ...

And once we understand how you do not want to get up early in the morning and clean the snow in the yard, start and warm for us the cold car, you want to just soak up even half an hour under a warm blanket.

We present you with foresight symbolic gifts on February 23 even if you are not at war and did not know what the Soviet, and even more so, the Red Army. After two weeks you will be worn in the early morning on the flower market for tulips and mimosa, packaging paper rustling in the French perfume, wash the dishes left in the evening, trying to rattle the house down ... And we'll pretend that sweet sleep and for some reason today, 8 March, had not even heard the alarm.

Therefore, the right course - we are in a burning house easily enter and stop a galloping horse, and a lot of horses, even a herd, even many herds ... But !!! Just in case, if there are no men. And one has only to come to you, even in the form of short stature, slender muzhichishki, we immediately forget about horses and about fire, we immediately become weak, protected and unprotected, and hair color becomes a natural blond color.

Well, how could she think of before having to change the wheel of the car, a gift from you, happen that way? Why, if it is possible to include emergency gang and get out of the car - a real a man just passing by at speed, there is exactly wagons!

When you have a fever of up to 36, 7, you are scared to death just because you are afraid of becoming weaker, leave us without support. Yes, and how to miss this rare opportunity to beg us a modicum of pity and sympathy off in full, and feel sorry for yourself to just once ?!

Sometimes you change us, and even throw, and then you really bastards and bastards. When you are "former", we still love you, though already at a relative. When you leave us, we hate you, and when we return - I love more than ever.

Sometimes you go away from their wives, and come with a suitcase to us - and then you are the best and most favorite, most of us. When we daughter, we love you, her father. When we Tiffany, we love you more than my daughters.

You are so strong, courageous, fearless ... You are so naive ... As children, really. You easily lure and deceive, to inspire action, to convince, what should be the salary, why should we marry it to us.

We'll extract is sometimes so hard. So even gold is not mined. And all the methods invented by us are suitable - you believe, like myself. Do you believe that we have a headache, even if you see her head, no. You do not check whether we are pregnant, and immediately marry us. And we certainly would have checked, among other things. If we say that these shoes can get rid of the illness, you immediately pulled out his remnants salary. You give the yacht, trust documents and children, their mothers, and all property, go to the south to treat something "feminine", naively believing that it is treated with hot sand or sanatorium mud ... Our phone does not find your fingerprints and your, hindsight left on a shelf in the hallway, we have time to test for foreign SMS daily. And even if there is no reason to be jealous, we can come up with it. And you will make excuses in advance.

Ah, that's it ... we are not true. We are not, we have only heard about these. From friends. Their girlfriends, that is. Seen on TV or somewhere in the book, read it, it seems ...

And for you, if you are a real - not a word of lies! We'll regret and love, understand and sympathize. We know that you are just happy first love, and just like us, afraid of divorce, retirement, old age. When you go away from us to the very young, we will regret even more, because we know what will happen next. We have some of "their" know how flaky. We'll wait for you, but it is a pity to lose so much time. While you're there be dismantled ...

You are so lucky - because you're near you - force. Excuse me just for the fact that all the war over us if get to the bottom of any conflict.

Yes, tomorrow is our holiday. We currently have made a grand, not symbolic. And we are waiting for. But today, March 7, yours! This masculine and big. Because today you're already thinking about us in the morning, remembering all his women: the mothers, and tesch and sisters and even nephews, teachers and uchetchits, directors and accountants ... And most importantly - we, your loved ones, your weaker sex , your reliable support. And for some apples, ribs and stuff so sorry ...

Happy holiday, Men!

"You, the average Russian woman sitting now in the Internet»

© vesnyanka2007 Natalia Kornilova

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting