Perm. This is not the only real boys

Over the past six months, I had a chance to visit a couple of times in the Urals city of Perm wonderful, suddenly attracted the attention of the whole country with the release beshenopopulyarnogo sitcom on TNT.

In this article I will not talk about people and different surroundings and customs, and want to talk about the works of contemporary art, which I saw on the streets of Perm. All the pieces of this city I certainly could not see, but the main objects I photographed. Actually the photographs of these works, and I want to bring to your attention.

23 photo (all photos are my ©)

1. Once I started talking about the "real kids", then, I believe that we should start with the most popular art object Perm, recognizable in all zomboyaschiku country. I'm talking about the words "Happiness is not far off." Author Boris sailors. The object apartment on the embankment of the river Kama River near the former railway station, now - Museum of Contemporary Art PERMM.

3. Well, just started with "happiness" and then probably continue to the nearby creativity. Nearby is the monument to the robot. Unfortunately some information about it is not found. Well, I think it is the father electronics, electronics or he retired.

5. The "Glory to Labor" - a continuation of Red People, modular system, which is going through an anthropomorphic object character. The project was established in the framework of the exhibition Cubism. It located in the territory of the same river station.

6. The so-called "sarcophagus" of the tires, which sharpened the car BMW. According themselves Perm, this object - memory of the 90 th. Well, maybe ...

8. The same sculptor (now do not remember who, but I know that Kazakhstan and unfortunately already ushedschy of life) presented another rubberized work that is in the garden of stones in front of the station Perm-II. The sculpture represents a scarab beetle that rolls in front of a huge black ball. According to the author of the work on the one hand, a small industrious insect symbolizes human efforts, "torque & quot; ground. On the other hand, the scarab - a symbol of the sun, symbolizing the idea of ​​eternal labor and creativity

9. There have already become established as the world famous "Perm gate" or "Arch Polissky" or simply "the letter P" or as they call themselves this masterpiece Permian "stool."

"Perm Gate" - a capacious image of a small country, at the same time filled with general cultural, archaic meanings and associations. In the middle of the last century Perm poet Vladimir Radkevich wrote the Kama "rafts carried in the turbine fell." Modern Perm poet Vladimir Kotelnikov continues: "And so it roars over the county, though, because of heroic announced Plains / Playfully rolls logs / in the lead hold an invisible giant."

"Gate" Polissky bind "Perm text» (© Vladimir Abashev) with the global cultural context. In particular, the "Perm Gate" - an allusion to the famous Parisian triumphal arch located in the district of La Defense. Only environmental object of the artist is made of wood. "Perm Gates" height of 12 meters and the size of the base 12 by 12 meters mounted on a metal frame, which is located on a reinforced concrete foundation.

The form of facades is made in the form of the letter "P", as a result of bulk composition resembles a triumphal arch, focused on four sides, rather than two as in the classic version. The architectural object "drawn" in the space of a dense impenetrable wood structure remains within the rigid contour defined by the boundaries of the park: the one and the other side - branches of railways, with the third - Ring Road, the fourth, - building the railway station Perm II.

10. This is the artist in January 2012 in front of the hotel "Ural" on Lenin Street has grown an army of snowmen - 600 copies. The Old New Year pupils and everyone Permian snow sculptures decorated, giving each its own individual look.

A few days after their arrival, vandals destroyed some 150 snow sculptures. After that, the citizens of the city on their own initiative restored the damaged part of the snowmen and the art object was guarded around the clock by volunteers and employees of private security.

12. There is also another new symbol of the city. The so-called "walking the bear».

"Legend of Perm Bear" ("Walking Bear") - a sculpture in Perm, depicting a bear walking (symbol depicted on the emblem of the city). According to the authors of the project, the idea of ​​the monument is related to the representation of foreigners that "through the streets of cities in the Urals must go Bears." The sculpture is located in the central part of the city, on Lenin Street, in front of the Organ concert hall of the Perm Regional Philharmonic and near the building of the Legislative Assembly of the Perm region. The author of the monument - sculptor from Nizhny Tagil, Vladimir Pavlenko.

14. Monument Coward, Bobby and Experienced installed in the center of Perm in front of a cinema Crystal in 2010. The perpetuation of the heroes of the film "Prisoner of the Caucasus" made in human growth. The sculpture is installed on the right side of theater, but not on a pedestal, and right on the pavement. This is done in order to maximize the figure mingled with the crowd. Already there were the first to believe that if you put money in the hat to George Vitsin, then the donor will shine substantial cash income

15. And perhaps the main pomyatnik contemporary art, reflecting the history of the Perm region - Monument "Permyak salty ears».
The sculpture consists of two parts - the figure of the photographer and round frame with big ears, in that photographs can put his face.
The sculpture is located on the main street of the city of Perm - Komsomolsk Avenue near the hotel "Kama". The monument was opened April 1, 2006. Author picture - Rustam Ismagilov.
"Permyak salty ears" - the traditional nickname of the inhabitants of Perm land. According to legend, due to the common fisheries salt production in the province. It is believed that workers received the nickname, carrying bags of salt on his shoulders, making their ears impregnated with salt increased and blushed.

Well, a few funny pictures to complete.

FIN

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting