My father.

Today's Submariner and I would like to tell a little about his father, who all his life to the fleet. My father was born in the city of Rybinsk, Yaroslavl region and become a sailor and not very wanted. But it was the fate of that pilot, he could not be, and went to enter the Sevastopol Higher Naval Engineering College (Holland). In doing there in 1964 at the Faculty of number 3, it almost immediately found himself in the hospital with jaundice and the whole first semester missed. When he was discharged from the hospital, he offered to take the Academic and try to start their studies the following year, but he refused and promised that for the remaining six months before the end of the course will pass all the exams as an external student. And he succeeded. After studying for five years in this excellent university, he voluntarily went to serve in the Northern Fleet, although he offered to stay in Sevastopol. There he was to serve a diesel submarine project 613. By profession, he is an engineer-electrician. Then there was the project of 633, followed by 641. Then he transferred already floating workshop, where he served as chief engineer. He had several avtonomok and combat service in the Atlantic and sredezemnomore. He participated in helping our comrades in Angola, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry and other African countries. About how difficult had there during the service, he sometimes told. Here are a few short stories. History 1. As a young lieutenant, he returned with his first military service. The commander then he was an old submarine, which has stoked the German transports during World War II. And this old salt prevented someone from the rear of rats, who wanted to put his man to the post of commander. And when entering the base staged a real Devers. The commander, tired after hours of transition drank a little and lay down to rest. The waters of their own, like the 5 fingers studied and experienced officers, so nothing to worry about. XO, which was to control the entry into the base of spices had disappeared. Watchman went straight course stranded. When my father said, what the hell are you doing, he was told that the first mate told to go wrong. My father was a navigator and cries, you see that there stranded. Boat sits and fucking. All court-martialed. Boat repair or cancellation. Change course. He told him that will not change anything without orders from the watch, Watchman said that without the exec also will not change anything. And the result. The boat ran aground. Everything scandal and complete ass. Then my father as chief engineer, decides to remove the boat from the shallows as it should be under the instruction. And poured oil into the sea. The boat got off the rocks and came to the base. Father and commander to the boss on the carpet and let scold. Commander to retire nearly planted. A father wanted to give a tribunal, for the fact that he poured oil into the sea. Then he stood up for the flotilla glav.meh said. What are you doing dick. According to the instructions lieutenant I did everything right. We had to fight for survival, and he made the right decision according to the instructions. And saved the boat. So go to hell, but do not touch the fur. So the father was left alone, but not for long. He was an honest officer and never caved in under the command of it and remember it, but to lay off or something like that could do. Since his father was respected, and Admirals kaprasy old, who understood that the carpet sailors complete bullshit, and if that is the fleet will be held at such as my father. But the navigator, who was younger than my father, after only 3 years was thorough three. That service is set))) 2. short history. The boat of my father during one of his military service conditional Potapov US aircraft carrier "Enterprise" This means that it went unnoticed, went on the attack rate, sfotkala him and quietly went))) 3. Almost tragic history. It was in the Atlantic. The boat surfaced to charge the batteries and was on the surface. And then like a bolt from the blue. Orion flies. Ash stump urgent dive. All are found where the alarm. My father stayed in the CPU. The commander shouted: Depth? His answer is 6 meters, held for a few seconds. Depth? Answer 6 meters. All can not understand what is happening and why the boat did not sink. And here under my father pereskop sags. He shouts that sank pereskop. This means that the depth of more than 60 meters. While everyone understood and began an emergency ascent, the boat was gone even further and we all began to bleed from the ears. The boat surfaced, all alive. It turned out that what that young man out there curled a valve at the depth gauge into the CPU, and it has not worked. That's how my father had saved the boat and life and his comrades. Then he lit a cigarette. 4. The tragic history. Even when he carried out the task of the party and the government in one of the countries in Africa, one of his commanders went for a walk in the city and to the gate of the base brought only his head. Local Aborigines would get the power of the white man from the north. After that, no one in the city did not go. Service my father graduated in '86 as commander of the barracks melt. This former German submarine depot ship OTTO Wunsche. And the father cheated this ship. And most surprisingly, the signature of the person who took the ship is the signature of Adolf Hitler, and the signature of the person who handed it to the scrap, this is the signature of my father. He finished his service with the rank of lieutenant-commander, because never for anyone not caved in and doing his job honestly. When he promised that he will get the post of Head of the PM, but we need to go another year in avtonomku, he agreed and went to sea. And he saw me only when I was 11 months. And given the position of the other, who was licking ass. My father had already been four military service, and in fact only one lizatelya. But he fancied himself a great submariner. Last year in November, my father died after 2 weeks after the death of his commander, whom they served life. He called my father not only as my fur. Since my father was a mechanic at the first commander. And even when he had become the commander of 161 Brigade, still considered the most important of my father's fur in his life))) Here's a story here. It will be 36 pictures.

Posted in [mergetime] 1332153137 [/ mergetime]
Something like that. Thank Navy. Eternal memory to the heroes-submariners.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting