My visit to Chernobyl

On the Internet there are a lot of photos of the city of Chernobyl, Pripyat, but there is my photo. Continuing the theme of Chernobyl Museum in Kiev, I have decided to put their photos.

My interest in Chernobyl city of Chernobyl, Pripyat have appeared long before the appearance of the famous game series. Just do not remember what it was a year, but it was in my high school years. Like many other students of Kiev, our class was taken on a tour of this very museum of Chernobyl. It was after his visit to our school desks and on the walls of a pack of icons appear radioactivity.

There were years, from time to time I got to the museum, collected some data, and somehow came across the internet site offers a tour of the exclusion zone. The decision appeared to go instantly. After a small campaign among friends, he gathered a small group and hit the road.

The first cordon - checkpoint "Dityatki."

At the checkpoint all strictly - lists of participants are suppressed in advance. All checked passports.
Wishing there were many, the bus does not run out of space (approximately 45 people)

Although the inspection was quite sociable and pleasant, but in the soul of the snake began to appear some anxiety ...

Successfully tested and moved 30 km. Exclusion zone. Although we went in the winter, but the snow was not there. The weather was autumn, gloomy ...

Along the way we passed a lot of abandoned villages. Some of them razed to the ground. The fact that in some place was a settlement now speak only signs of entry and exit into the village. And do not place themselves small houses towering mounds stuck with radioactive danger sign. But there were also those who remained untouched by bulldozers.

Starting to get the counters and measure radiation levels.

The guides say that in the spring / summer, when the leaves on the trees, these abandoned villages off the road even see it, but the road to the homes of some 5-10 meters.

In many homes there are many household items. More valuable items are likely looted

We go further.

Py.sy. Sori, so slowly fill the post, but parallel to pinch the photos, because I have a large amount.

They drove to Chernobyl.

The atmosphere and the weather sad. Few talk. Basically we whisper.

Local fauna) quite healthy in appearance and friendly)

Another)

Something like an open museum in the equipment, which took part in the liquidation. A similar approach was banned.

In general, the city of Chernobyl is quite small. Watch out there by themselves, and there was nothing.

Posted in [mergetime] 1333203068 [/ mergetime]

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting