With aircraft "IL" personally I connected very, very much ...

Many events associated with the name of Sergei Vladimirovich Ilyushin passed this week, and the next - 31st, will mark a big celebration - 120 years since the birth of the aircraft. With aircraft "IL" personally I connected very, very much ...
IL-18 - the first plane, which I flew in early childhood, and flew for a long time on the route from Moscow to Yerevan ...
IL-14, I found at the airport in Ostafyevo and often a fence with barbed wire in the field, admiring its shape and enjoy an unforgettable sound of the engines ...
IL-86 took me to Adler ...
... And here - the 96th ...
I was lucky to be on the board and make a couple of flights. Memorize and size and space in the cabin, surprising after Tupolev machines, gravity and strength, softness of the flight and the feeling of amazing changes, I do not know why, and why, but boarded just feel it ...
And now - the last flight of "Aeroflot».

18 photos + text

Sad - yes, of course ...
Exit one more beautiful and reliable car, it is capable of, with a reasonable approach, more than one year to be in order. Flying there remain only Elah Arctic Ocean, but for ordinary passenger flights on these machines is already available ...

The birth of the 96th out in the 70s, when on the basis of the country's first wide-body Il-86 started to develop a new machine capable of the same passenger load, and IL-86, to overcome distance up to 9000 km. The development is called IL-86D differed from the base machine with extra space wings and engines NK-56.

The first flight, which lasted 40 minutes, experienced Il-96-300 aircraft (tail number 96000), made September 28, 1988 from the Frunze Central Airport on Khodynka Field. The crew led by Honoured Test Pilot of the USSR Hero of the Soviet Union Stanislav Bliznyuk took him directly over the central district of Moscow. The problem was that collected in the shops OKB car had either disassembled, piece by piece to carry in Zhukovsky, or risk to raise from the Central aerodrome where the length of the strip was only 1,800 meters. Bliznyuk insisted the second option ...

"Many years have passed from the date of the first flight. Once, in a conversation with me Bliznyuk admitted feeling that the acceleration of the aircraft clearly slowed down, he decided to count to three, and then make the decision to interrupt the takeoff, which was tantamount to disaster. About three seconds later, I know, but in this conversation Stanislav G. admitted that he believed up to four. These seconds when recalling the past instantly as an excerpt from the film are carried in the head, causing an unpleasant sensation that remains for life ... At Central Airport I had to meet landing IL-76 and IL-38. Frankly - pleasure from it does not feel, only acute joy after stopping the aircraft is a good compensation for their experiences. " (GV Novozhilov. From the book "Statement and airplanes») ...

Externally, the Il-96-300 resembles its predecessor - the IL-86, however, its parameters, airframe, system and structure of the equipment have been made to fundamentally new qualitative changes. Based on the large amount of research and experimental work for the IL-96-300 was designed by the new high aspect ratio wing with supercritical profiles Optimal form nacelles. There was a lot of work to improve the local aerodynamics. Much attention was paid to reduce airframe weight, functional systems and equipment. Details worked out how to optimize flight conditions.

All these solutions have improved the weight and fuel efficiency of the new aircraft, to increase its resurs.Il-96-300 was able to carry passengers, cargo and mail on the main lines of a length of 4,000 to 11,000 km. In single-class layout it could carry up to 300 people. At the same time, fuel consumption in his two times lower than its predecessor - the Il-62M. The plane began to be produced in 1992 at the Voronezh aircraft factory. Since 1988, 28 machines were built ...

During the tests, the IL-96 carried out several missions to the range, including the Moscow-Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky-Moscow non-stop in Petropavlovsk. 14,800 kilometers plane crossed 18 hours 9 minutes. June 9, 1992 Il-96 flew from Moscow to Portland via the North Pole, after spending 15 hours in the air. The aircraft was tested in Yakutsk at -50 ° C, and in Tashkent, at + 40 ° C ...

According to the results of tests December 29, 1992 the aircraft was handed the certificate of airworthiness. Half the new machines, "ran in" on track "Aeroflot" And because of the lack of funding operational testing had to be combined with the commercial freight - carried radios. The collective work of the OKB Ilyushin Il-96-300 was awarded the State Prize of the Russian Federation ...

Particular attention was paid to the design of safety issues. Built-in test and fault detection reveals them during maintenance. Due to its remarkable reliability, the use of multi-channel redundant systems with automatic disconnection or switching channels and faulty mechanical duplication, over the lifetime of the Il-96-300, there was not a single accident which caused the death of people ...

I hope that at least one of these beautiful machines, can take the place of a textbook on parking aviation training center MSTUCA, and then still remain a rare opportunity to see her ...

Today at 8:07 am at the Sheremetyevo airport has made his last landing IL-96 "Aeroflot". Starting today, these aircraft are fully withdrawn from the fleet of the airline.

And in the sky drew our friend. After five or six minutes, he will turn around and sit down.

Well, that's it.

Il-96-300 RA-96008 "Yakov Moiseev»

The board participated in the trials, made a record flight lasting 18h 09M (14840km).

In November 2005, repainted in new colors of Aeroflot

touch ...

handsome

That's over 10-year history of flight IL-96 in the "Aeroflot».

Source
Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting