The little people post.

I do not know what prompted me to make this post. Like and not well put on display this kind of case, but outrage from one circumstance (or solutions) pushed me to sin.
So, ladies and gentlemen, be sure to kick.
Every self-respecting (and not) brand of car, there is a club of fans. Here in this club, and I'm - club of Volvo. Goals and objectives of the organization are clear to any car owner and that deceive ourselves when something is pounding, went out, came out - we first climb forums to read. Who does not know how to read forums, goes directly to the dealer or to the "Van" in the garage.
However, the club is not only selfish interest, as it turned out. Interests extend much further - meetings, joint activities with other organizations (not only car), advertising the club and the brand of car through the media and their own printed materials, search partners, s / h and services and ... CHARITY.
That is the last I want to tell. We help to boarding school. We help to the best of opportunities. We do everything directly without needing any fin. transfers to the accounts. Our activities include simple assistance "on the farm" - cleaning of snow from roofs in winter, landscaping areas.
And three days ago, we gathered for another protest.
Will be 17 photos and brief comments. Next, link and text.

1. Arrived, waited for his truck and quickly unloaded. Children, incidentally, is actively involved in the process and helped to carry the shelves to an assembly plant.

4. The first measurements.

5. After a short briefing and coaching professional assembly started.

6. This plate was left to the last events, but has come into disrepair and will be replaced later. Until just hang label, after the assembly.

7. The children were running around us and brought down in a pile when it is interesting for them to process. I am running a little ahead and write that these kids are not quite normal - everyone has a little problem.

8 ... Look just pictures. The build process went very quickly, but the quality does not suffer))).

14. That this is a temporary label is hanging here.

15. The final touches to the portrait.

16. The heroes of my post. One man had gone before, but you could see it in the photo above.

In one picture a mistake, sorry.
And here is an interesting link.
www.interfax.by/article/88880?page=1

Or if too lazy to go ...

The only specialized institution for orphaned children with impaired mental and physical development in Minsk and the Minsk region may soon be disbanded. Minsk city executive committee is ready to transfer the inmates to other children's boarding institutions against which categorically object to teachers and educators.

The fact that the state educational establishment "Specialized boarding school №7 Minsk" is an institution for orphans and children left without parental care. There are living and studying in a special program children with deviations in psychophysical development - with Down syndrome, serious problems of hearing and vision, and other features. The authorities have decided to integrate them into mainstream schools and the building of a boarding pass to another institution. According to some reports, it is about the structure of the Committee on Labor and Social Protection of the population, to be placed in these areas for disabled adults.

"Our children are going to translate to boarding schools №№10 and 11, as well as a children's home №3, where children with normal intelligence, our children will not be able to adapt it: they need a special approach for them need special care, eventually. Both physically and mentally it at the new location will be very difficult, "- he told Interfax.by boarding school №7.

Not only teachers, but also the children themselves, to which came the news of a possible move, have tried to express their attitude to the possibility of moving: they wrote a letter to the Presidential Administration, which asked not to close their house. With a similar appeal to the authorities to pay teachers and speech pathologists boarding school.

The official position of the city authorities is clear: in Minsk city executive committee said that children with special needs requires the integration and the schools in which they go, at the moment understaffed prior to their arrival at the new place of residence, and education will be renovated.

Currently boarding school №7 for orphans is in Minsk at the address. Semashko, 6. Next to it is the city clinical mortem Bureau, a high school and a kindergarten for "special" children, as well as a training ground College of railway transport.

The boarding school №7 trained and live 142 children aged 7 to 18 years.

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for your attention.

Posted in [mergetime] 1333371665 [/ mergetime]
PS: -Buy also our cabinet.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting