I take care of the fatherless

Englishman Jeremy Goldsmith and his four Labrador Fred found an orphaned duckling hatched a maximum of a week ago, in the county of Essex.
4 photos via goodnewsanimal

According to Jeremy, the duck mother (and probably other ducklings) steel lunch fox and duck for a long time would not have lived if people do not take it with you. Labrador soon proved to duckling attention and the first thing licked it free from dirt.

Now Fred and duckling, who was given the nickname Dennis sleep with each other on the same mat and go swimming together on a local pond. Jeremy himself master of the castle Mountfitchet Castle (historical museum reconstruction of the Middle Ages) in Stansted.

-So Amazing to see them together -rasskazyvaet Jeremy - Fred it was a real dad. Duckling dog climbs, climbs on his head, climbs to the side when he lies. In water, it is much more elegant, in his element. I think Fred helped him in this, the duckling is unlikely to be able to do anything without him.

Fred grew up surrounded by many animals, because his castle Jeremy for many years made a real animal shelter, injured or orphaned. Before Denis dog also took care of a small deer.

-Will Be interesting to see how increase Denise, I think he takes over at Fred's many features, so suddenly learns to bark or chase cats -smeetsya Jeremy.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting