Gezgaly: City of victims of black Realtors

Gezgaly - a city in Belarus, situated not far from Minsk. Once upon a time - thriving military settlement, today - a place where they bring their victims black realtors. I suggest to get acquainted with the history of this city and its inhabitants in the continuation of the post.

The history of this urban village changed dramatically overnight after the collapse of the Soviet Union. It was an unusual location: on the one hand, this is located in the corner of a bear (the status of a secret project requires), on the other - have lived here for the military is the white bone of the army, their beautiful wives and children. These and attitude of the state was appropriate: here's a brand new school, shops, bars, clubs do not want to ... Live. But in the mid-part of the disbanded, and Gezgaly, received the status of an ordinary urban-type settlement, were forced to live in the new harsh realities.

Around the same time in the village were the first victims of black realtors. They were brought, usually late in the evening or at night, in a semi-conscious state. Is discharged from the machine, dragged into an abandoned military apartment. In the morning the victim of real estate fraud, and woke up, suffering from a terrible hangover, we wandered through the village, trying to understand where they are, or purposefully roamed in search of the store. The scheme was simple: the disadvantaged residents of the capital "well-wishers" offering to change an apartment in Minsk at a house in the resort Gezgalah a small surcharge. In order to obtain the consent of the deal, long fed and when the client "matured" and signed documents, export it to the village, the apartment in which for a long time could be bought for $ 300-1500. Such persons over the past 15-20 years has accumulated far beyond fifty, and every year it becomes more and more.

Admittedly, the "black realtors" not only lied about one thing: Gezgaly really resemble a real holiday village. Typical military camp building managed to keep more or less good condition, even the roadway and sidewalks on most streets, apparently updated recently, which in itself for rural settlements, not great favor "Dozhinki" nonsense. The main attractions - forest, river and lake. Pine trees grow everywhere in the village: near schools, shops, between the five-story building. River with scenic lake envelop it from the south and west.

They say that Gezgaly not vegetate - a merit of local leadership, and, apparently, this is true. Here are a few facts to support it. The mayor of the town of Igor Liquid, according to indigenous people come to work at seven in the morning and the first thing always makes a full crawl territory entrusted to him, and ten high-rise buildings, which boast Gezgaly, serving just four wiper.

After passing through the main street, a small dive into the residential area. At the entrance of five-story building in the sun heats up a local resident, a retired military officer Valentin:

- I served in the military unit, and when it was disbanded, received a "demobilization" apartment in the capital, - he said. - And then I wondered what I was in Minsk will be back on the asphalt warming? I'm here for mushrooms, berries, hunting and fishing. Out on the porch entrance - in front of you pine forest. Near shop, cooking, post office, health center ... All the amenities for seniors who want a quiet and peaceful life. In general, decided to send the Minsk apartment son, and themselves here in Gezgalah, currently housing purchased for $ 8,000.

Local people only dream that there is any part of the military located, as our main problem - there is no place to work. Here, twenty years ago it was boiling! The roads were izezzhena, because almost every family car was, and now all pozarastalo. All the houses that are in the village, were either military or local inhabited. Now the apartments are empty. Look at the next entrance on the second and third floor at all uninhabited, although the apartment belong to someone.
15.Na bench sits a man. He says, came not long ago in Gezgaly of Kazakhstan's Aktyubinsk. "It served as the brother of his wife, a native of Ukraine, after he left the military, he decided not to go anywhere, and after we offered to move. We arrived, looked around, and immediately made a decision ... "- says a former resident of Aktobe. He is laconic, ask:
- Why is gone from Kazakhstan?
The man thinks for a moment and replies:
- There's nothing to catch ...
- And here?
- But there is ...

Strolling through Gezgalam, coming in half an hour it becomes the object of attention from the locals. They are divided into two categories. Old-timers are willing to discuss the problems of the village, sharing nostalgic memories of his past, to express concerns about the future. Lukashenka also victims of "black realtors" conversations avoided. They mostly do with the village itself did not identify.

- Here, many residents of the capital as a move, immediately start to curse all around, complaining about how bad they are, - says one of the locals. - And I tell them, and we, the wives of servicemen living here for 35 years and we all love it here. It was not so long ago? Go out into the street, and on her tightened officers walk. This place was really a small paradise. Today the population is definitely changed, and it's sad, but at the same time, it is worth noting Gezgaly themselves changed for the better. See how everything is clean, tidy, neat! We were even Ukrainians came, were surprised that in the village there is hot water in the summer.
Unfortunately, to meet with the mayor Gezgal we did not work, but the pressing issues of life of the village were able to discuss with the master housing Jeanne Viktorovnoj.

- We have a very large arrears of rent - she laments. - People do not pay utility bills, eventually ran up a total debt of 200 million rubles. The main defaulters - "guest" from Minsk and apartment owners who do not live in Gezgalah. But, despite all the difficulties, we tried every way, and I think you see the results of our labors. We carry out repair of high-rise buildings, today only one is left to repair. We strive to ennoble, children's playground. Recently updated asphalt pavement and sidewalks in many yards, created new parking spaces. In each house there are house committees that really work, and if we have any mistakes are made, we will point to them immediately.

Most hurts that we all know the town in the first place because of these goners who brought us here. But I feel sorry for them, too, I know everyone by name. Their residents are regularly fed. Liquor I myself do not like, but sometimes affects people who can not help regretting. One of these victims was a young man, an orphan. He disabled almost can not see anything, got an apartment in Minsk, worked as a carpenter. I met a "well-wishers" who fed him, got into debt and ended up here. I remember how he was brought in two years ago, we were thrown into the mattress flat and banned the use of water and electricity to communal not pay. It is the summer and passed through the village, squinting weak-sighted, eating, consider alms: who will give him a fish, one bread, one berry. After he was taken, where is this guy, I do not know.

A few weeks into his new apartment inhabited "Minsk residents" - the two brothers not yet of retirement age. Those came caroused six months, all the money squandered, and now it is not known what they live. There, by the way, is one of them.

"Root from Minsk" is coming to us unsteadily, it is clear that today he is already a little drunk. About hardly remembers what happened in a blur:
- In Minsk, I was living on the street Rosa Luxemburg in a two-bedroom apartment. As I came here, to tell you the truth, he still does not understand. About four years ago, met with the guys, they added to the bottle. We drank, talked, and soon they were told that there is a possibility to pay off debts on utility bills. We fed some alcohol for a long time, we finally signed the documents. I vaguely remember that I promised that we would Gezgalah normal apartment that will make repairs, will be given a lot of "lifting". But in the end my brother and I live in a studio cubicle, the money ran out very quickly.

By the way, for an apartment unfortunate brothers in Minsk did not pay, so do not get paid here. Assist wipers winter snow shovel, and in the summer is collected on the sale of berries, mushrooms.

They say that the citizens of Minsk, where schemers estate brought to the village a few years ago, greeted the newcomers with open arms the victims, because they know that those are found money. Typically, the first week or two newcomers in general is not seen: they note "moving" and in the morning go to the store for food and drink. Buy only the most expensive, at full shikuyut: Georgian wines, cakes, salami and pork loin. "Gusarstvo" ends after three months, when most of the amount received for the apartment, and already drunken mind could ask the question, "What next?". Only a matter of trying units respond and solve the problem, the others are waving all up and finally sink into an endless booze - and a year later unwashed and unkempt collected empty bottles to buy a pack of "Prima».

- Most residents of Minsk, that came to us in recent years, and look around - sums up Joan V.. - Can you imagine what their neighbors? Communication of such tenants for non-payment are disabled, and after the toilet still have to go. Some go to the balcony, to the right and need of paper thrown down ... Of course there are retirees who get some money and pay communal. And many were dead already, we have them, no one needs their own funeral ...

Nearby near the entrance sits another victim of "black realtors." The man in the wheelchair moved from the capital district Gezgaly Kurasoushchyna, Lander Street.
- We have to write about it was no court was just me in the end does not help - says Yuri, but the story of his tells others to read and did not repeat his mistakes. Two years ago, his mother in the hospital met with a female realtor, she offered to solve the problem of arrears of rent, which is only some 3 million.

- We were told that Gezgaly - a paradise, they say, the nature here is excellent, there are all conditions for a peaceful life, - he said. - Our "kopeck piece" in Minsk were taken, and in return were given one-bedroom apartment here and paying top 5 million rubles and $ 30 thousand. However, the $ 30 thousand. We have not waited. His mother died, I had a stroke, after which poltela taken away, and now I do not know how to live.

By the way, now the cheapest apartments in Gezgalah not. Living in an urban settlement began to massively buy the Russians, prices rose an order of magnitude, and now "kopeck piece" can cost $ 12-15 thousand. Coming here, residents of a neighboring country are surprised prices, saying the living conditions of both the resort, clean and tidy, around the forest, near the river and the lake, and the cost of real estate funny. Rumor has it a few years ago bought an apartment in Gezgalah even the former deputy governor of Krasnoyarsk, the village moved to the city with his parents.

The flow of Minsk residents, apparently, does not dry out so far, however, the local talk about newcomers is not so readily visible, someone feared. Recently, I brought here from the capital of the mother and son, and two weeks ago - two girls. When they met in the morning at the store, they asked how to get to the subway. When they learned where they are, the shock almost lost consciousness.

- You really just do not write that we are a solid pogibosh! - Asking residents Gezgal goodbye. - Our School wins prizes in the regional review competitions. In the village with a population of 1, 5 thousand. People have a gymnasium, recreation center, two bars, a boiler recently restored ... on all fronts is a struggle with alcoholism. Even in the store once a month to announce the day of sobriety, and flatly refuse to sell alcohol. Write about Gezgalah correctly, that is the way it is. To live here is very good indeed!

Hence

Tags

See also

New and interesting