Sports motorcycle

Good time all YaPovtsam! As usual I will write the fine print on the errors do not pay attention, it's not them)
Today I'll show you how I did sportbike, did not one week, it was difficult, but I managed like))) 35 photos will be post please do not break.

I ordered a friend's future turner 2 wheels and such, I waited, I waited horseradish, Well, I decided to do with the fact that there is.

immediately set about manufacturing the front panel for the future of the bike, as usual, sheet metal, a pair of balls for bending and a hammer with a tool for striking.

here is the hammer)

little time has passed and we've got here is a shield.

Then began to make the spokes of a wheel ... namayalis that magnus ... n))))

for the rear wheel had to come up with just such Pribluda turned faster than the front)

Posted in [mergetime] 1333746894 [/ mergetime]
made the front fork and frame began.

made the front fork and frame began.

swingarm, everything is about, because never before did such.

assembled engine, found all is only fitting.

troubles began with a tank, say at once called a motorcycle Aprilia Falco, and until the last moment I did not know his name, do all to the touch, so to speak just for a little bit), so do not swear much.

fitting, kind like a bike)

tank. beginning)))

tanks is not exactly the same look in the internet and went kramsat so it seemed)))

I have something to eat.

all sealed and polished. tank ready.

frame.

tail, or ass is called differently.

gave her the volume became severe)

ammortizator soldered and sealed all, to try on.

Posted in [mergetime] 1333747873 [/ mergetime]
cheto all ... minus the odd upset, go have a smoke.

I make the bike as much as 2 two countries))) upon arrival in Belarus, found in the garage of a copper pipe, cut 2 pieces of this future "banks" under the exhaust system.

actually own pipe.

solder them into place.

began the most difficult thing to do ... like plastic cut "faceĀ»

I began to split hairs sidewall.

Shreds cat lies and controls the process))))

26 photo is completely different Motsyk in the "face" cut a hole under the spotlight, and she inserted lamp, & quot; plastic & quot; like too I picked up if the whole process of shooting, the report would have been 350 photos, so that is the case.

side view, sorry for the quality of the photo, your hands are dirty, the camera down and no particular desire to spoil.

wheel, tidy not do, due to constructive motorcycle wheels small proved, because they all schools.

side view.

front.

behind. Rear

Many men know how I do, paint will not just show you a photo of the finished copies from 2 passengers.

More

latest. thanks to all. I hope at least in the post gold leaves)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting