As we grow puppies

Good day, YaPovtsy!
I want to tell you a story of my life.
I have a dog, a beagle named Kurt. Very nice dog. Kurtosu three years old, and we decided that the time for him to become a man. We started looking bitch. Found pretty quickly. The bitch was cute, too, the owners seemed like nice people. And after a little torture happened. Well, I think, that's slavnenko dog enjoyed a couple of months and will be puppies, along with any income which received almost no trouble. Puppies waiting for my wife probably more than the hosts knots, very much, we love dogs.

But it was not there. Two months passed, I am at work, my wife calls and says that puppies were born, two girls and one boy. Our joy knew no bounds. But just an hour later another call and dear to me said that all fucked up, go pick up the puppies in knots, we grow ourselves. I neponyatkah, we as dog owners never on such Hemorrhoids are not signed. It turns were difficult births, caesarean, then sterilizing, shorter milk swirls there, we were told, and its owners flatly refuse to raise their own pups. Like we've done it. Type if you want to take away, and we deal with them once and where to put them, we do not know.

Well, do Neha, after work get into the car and drive to one of the city near Moscow minded pups. The wife of my life for the great adventurer and always for any kipish naturally except hunger. While I was at work, my half, thoroughly prepared, bought a house-carrier, bottle teats, hot water bottles, all kinds of diapers. While we were on the way to shovel the World Wide Web on the subject, and what to do with newborn puppies without a mother. When they reached the place, seen, I must say, we threw in a little shock. Resuscitation puppies were born a few days ago, still wet, which need special conditions were stupid lying on the bed, without heaters and conditions. Well, we asked the people still on the safe side, they believe that we have to take the kids. After receiving an affirmative answer plunged and moved back.
Frankly it was ssykatno, because we knew nothing about the cultivation of puppies, especially without a mother.

We began a sleepless night, or rather not have, and for the first time just my wife. She can afford it, as a housewife, and go to work is not necessary. Son evicted from the room and settled with Maltsev there, so we do not interfere. Three puppies safely placed in-house carrier, which she put next to him on the bed. Mode I must say it has been tough. To feed every two hours the first month. And in order to feed, it is necessary to boil the bottles with nipples, bitch breed milk, change diapers, heaters. In general, sleep between feedings was forty minutes. More and constant experience, you will survive, they were very feeble. Once admitted, that feeds, while she sits crying. These were pathetic.

But time passed, Maltz ate, slept steadily gained weight. After ten days we bought a playpen, put the kids in it, put it in my room, and my wife was able to move me. True it is a little like a zombie from lack of sleep.

Then things began to happen like that quickly. Rosli these three right in front. We were happy as children when they began to open his eyes closer to the location of two weeks in this world, then we began to take the first steps. Mode changes, feeding steel through a long period of time. Wife got a little sleep and rebound. They began to feed all sorts of curds, the bottle is gradually changed to a bowl of porridge and meat.

When they turned the last month, it became a small arena, and they keep asking for freedom.

We had to go at them on occasion and get rid of the arena, and release them into the wild. And they began to run around the apartment Kamyzyak, play together and eat our sneakers. Beagles are very active and playful in nature

Such they have handsome, big-eared ocharovashka. They took them to veterinarku examination, doctors said that the puppies are great. These are not always even the natural feeding of the mother.

Soon it two months and they move to their new owners. The boy and one girl has found a new home, and one more in the search.
So sorry to part with them, but unfortunately, we can not leave them. And a lot of it, four dogs in the house. Although they do not mind my.

For us, it was hard, but at the same time happy for two months, which I think we will never forget.

This ends his story. I would be glad if someone was interesting and your time was not wasted is lost, for reading this narrative.

All !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting