In Karaganda collapsed house

On Sunday night in a luxury residential complex that the South-East in front of the old mosque, started to panic. Most five-storey building crack split into two halves, one of them tipped noticeably. People woke up the children, seized documents and left the apartment.

Anxiety scored activist from the first entrance. Yuri Dolinskiy said that a small crack in the wall seen in January. However, she did not give the value: thought just a little granite departed and it is normal for a newly constructed building.

On Sunday afternoon, he gathered with neighbors money at the pump to pump groundwater out of the basement. And then, along with other recovered stroll. I walked home and gasped. One half of the building considerably subsided, bent wall, metal frame on the ground floor arched.

- By calling 112, - says Yuri. - The police arrived, then disaster. Everyone saw that the house alarm, but no evacuation was announced. I myself ran around the porch, knocked on the apartment, saying, "Come out immediately." Some did not believe me, because it was on 1 April. People were going to sleep. [Next]

People recently moved into a new apartment, just finished the wallpaper glue and fasten drywall. Someone just a week ago brought furniture. And suddenly - a dangerous crack. According to eyewitnesses, the distance between the two halves of the house began to grow in the eyes. If Sunday night crack width was ten centimeters, then on Monday morning - thirty.

All day April 2 in "Besobe" was crowded. Doors in the settled parts of the house were open. Residents were taken cookers, baths, beds and cabinets. The street was crowded with trucks. And because of the spring thaw the whole yard is one big brown swamp. Therefore, the people and the cars - were all covered in mud. In the midst of all this ugliness, among bedraggled movers and tenants surveyors went to their instrumentation and independent evaluators, who were invited residents to those recorded what good repair is made in the apartments. There were also representatives of akimat they copied the names of the owners, find out who is running, some of whom credit.

Most residents have not paid off the debts on the mortgage.

- We have a loan for five years, took half a year already pay - said Erlan, the owner of one of the apartments. - I'm the fifth of the payment - 150 thousand tenge. This time pay, then I will wait for the conclusion of the expert committee. I get his hands on, and I will understand. Let's see how to behave in power. If you go forward, do not want to enter into a confrontation. But if we leave our problems, we will decide in court. Have a responsibility of the state acceptance committee, they signed the documents when the house passed into operation. I do not want, if we now say that these people are gone, they are retired and so on. Because they are signed on behalf of the public authority. We will demand compensation.

Erlan, like most of his neighbors, found out that the house was bent and possibly about to collapse, just before the evacuation. Accidentally I went to the balcony and looked down: the police and there is full of people. And shout that could collapse at any moment, and you need to escape.

Although today, and officials and residents say that the building poses a threat, an emergency official five-storey building has not yet been recognized. Authorities have advised residents only strongly settled half immediately leave and take away the furniture.

- The situation is complicated, - commented on the situation Akim Baurzhan Abdishev. - It vosmipodezdny house on the 124 apartments. In recent days, I went on a seam roll home. At risk are 64 apartments (fifth-eighth entrances). Of these 32 vacant apartments. Now we make a social portrait of the inhabitants. And make recommendations for reassurance that people here have not lived. The commission, which examines the soil. Draw stripping. We will find out the cause of the roll.

Mayor explained that, according to preliminary data, the house gave a landing due to the fact that the builders laid the foundation properly. Now a special commission will look for where the error was made, and to find out who was to blame.

- "Besoba" - is, in principle, the problem object, - said the mayor. - The company "ServisPromSnab" in due time at his own expense to build it at the beginning of the equity of our citizens. Today, the company has to "Eurasian Bank". Criminal cases. Director of the company Mr. Malianov is on the run.

And now he collapsed ...

2. According to the victims of emergencies, but there are victims

3. All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting