Velosessiya: girls and custom bikes

In Russia in recent years, we've learned that there is only one type of bike - "mountain". They ride in good weather in the park, go to work, dissect with your friends on the area. Socially and few go out of town in the country, which actually "mountain" bikes designed. For all the other points above normal civilized countries, are other types of bikes: road and kruyzery.

In this post you will see a few pictures from the photo shoot for the St. Petersburg club Iron Wheels, guys who love kruyzery and warm weather organize massive trip out of town, where swimming, sunbathing and roasted kebabs.

1. This custom bike - it is made by hand. Insanely beautiful.

Road bike is easily distinguished by its highly discreet trivial and mean, but kruyzery - a special category of bicycles. They are designed for a comfortable and leisurely walking away, the pleasure of good weather, communicating with friends and outrageous views of surrounding themselves bikes. Kruyzery divided into production models, which can be purchased in the store (complete or just a frame for self-obveski components) and custom bikes - there is only one bike, even frames which are made by hand. They differ most elaborate design, excellent running characteristics and increased comfort.

7. Another custom. It is a completely new and, one might say, is not finished. As soon as I saw it, I immediately arose association with the Ford GT. Remind me about this sports car straight lines with bends and characteristic color.

11. This bike, as you might guess. also made "himself") Type of the frame, as claimed by the owner - a limousine.

13. And this bike, just, by the way, the new club is selling. It is worth the pleasure of 20 thousand rubles.

15. Another custom-built bike.

23. This trash is hand-built bike, too. It is evident that the author of the frame let the imagination to float freely in the design. By the way, bicycle, according to the guys from the club, thanks to 28-inch wheels on the highway bike, fry like a jet. Incidentally, he also sold for 11 thousand rubles. If desired, the guys will paint the frame (which is not specifically painted before that bike was in the style of) in any color you want.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting