Souvenir own hands: a custom bike

little preface:

This time I'm not going to call the post "when the hands of assholes grow" because of some "officials" is very annoying, as I have to say different trolls - honors the Russian language! dear trolls, I did not edit the theme, I do not look at the monitor when I write, so please do not comment on my grammar. like everything.
28 is a photo, not to break the post.

So this time I decided to make a custom bike (seen enough gear for Discovery) :-) lot of pictures are not very high quality, because his hands were dirty, but you can see everything well. all items in the oxides, so everything seems to be clumsy, but it's not.
Day One:
I had some kind of contraption, such as sleeve, similar to the radial bearing, I thought it would be a rear wheel of the bike, made from the front bearing (scratched his 8 balls soldered spokes 4) of thick copper wire made frame. in the rear wheel hub and insert a small soldered it as if it spoke.

further I decided to make the four-engine, all done and come up in the process, so that the motor change much)

behind the engine, I decided to make a fuel tank, it seemed to me that he should be in the form of a kite. It said, done) of metal was cut tank top.

I figured how it looks (photo pretend not) decided to do a drive partition (do not know what it's called)

Further again grabbed the tank))) cut the bottom and sidewalls.

all soldered, and went to sleep)

Day Two:
the rear wheel had to do guard. wheel like a real (rounded). it was decided to do like this custom bikes. He helped me a hammer, a special thing for stamping and metal ball. cut plate and 2 hours pecked her in order to shape visor.

engraver cut off the excess.

all polished. that's what happened.

example, like normal.

grind tank. Sparks came out cool, so the photo would not spread)

it was decided to improve the engine. made transmission)

She did not put the cylinders.

estimated proved too big ... engine.

then I forgot about the photos, and a lot of that had to do: a little refined frame, made the air filter, and of the main star (do not know how it is called).

Photo not upside down.

Day Three:
soldered to the frame of the tank.
I'll go smoke. I quickly.

The remaining space of the engine, it needs to be "repaired" cut plate example.

polished and slightly arched, in the same manner as the rear guard.

did the same thing on the other side, well, solder them into place.

chain)))

arc made from the tank, do not know why, but I thought the idea amusing)

He carved saddle and made for a 2 absorber.

soldered. such interesting looks.

I began making exhaust system. I namayalis with it ... everything in the world to lay down their mats and multiply by 3. like this))))

All of the examples took polished. the photo shows.

well and left steering wheel, headlights, brake cables, clutch. it is in this state. I think more air cooling and crap to make the type & quot; Fang & quot;
a painting has not yet decided. with cylinder painted not hunting.
You can comment. thanks to all!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting