Building a shed!

There was a need for cabins or trailers on the site, but there was no electricity. Organizations are engaged in wiring zastavilyayut do what that structure because in the counter and put the guard can not. After walking on the markets after reading the ad trailer is at least 40 thousand have decided to make themselves. BUT there will be 18 images. End unexpected))

We decided to do 3 for 3, is the foundation!

Did harness the floor!

Insulated foam, vapor barrier added!

View other!

Make a frame wall!

The frame wall 2

We put wall! time strengthened it would be more convenient in terms of output it!

Wall 2

Walls 3

Here we began obschivat wall, I realized that I'm not a carpenter and very sweated when nailed sheets!

Sheathe OSB optimal solution in my opinion. Moisture-proof and in prinitspe cheaper plywood. I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. make tougher design!

On a sheet on it took about half an hour, but just like the hands mazoli erased!

Then you have cut an opening in the wall under the window and door! Sobstno and set the window!

Type 2

Around we are doing all this for almost 5 days. Remember how it was! No photos where made on the roof rafters, put a couple of sheets on the roof already, just a little fix and postponed the next day that would have put the door and cover the roof of metal profile!

And then ...

Tuchka deepened in the last photo and then. Proschel hurricane and all))) tale is over! The hurricane demolished his house and scattered in an area of ​​15 meters, the roof blew 20 meters!

That panorama of the flight!

Now we have become smarter) bought pneumatic hammer, and we are not afraid anything! Today, however, a day picked out the nails, and put all in a heap! Expect continued)! That's all I wanted to say!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting