Baroque for the poor or to make repairs in the bathroom

This option is suitable only for those goons like myself, who feel sorry for wasting your denyuzhku for repair in a rented apartment, but it is necessary.

So what we need to start:
 - Killed in the shit bathroom;
 - Three free nights.

Immediately say, that when we rented an apartment on Leninsky, we had absolutely no matter its condition. In a hundred times more important for us has always been the location, and comfort and its atmosphere, we can always make a shelter of any degree of misery. In addition, we got a good discount for the promise to make repairs yourself.
First Things First the walls were cleared from the remnants of former luxury.

Then we went to a nearby Leroy Merlin with a view to buy the naideshёveyshee something that can be used as a wall decoration. As can be appreciated, any design project we did not have. Proshatavshis hour store, we were sent to different consultants for the same in four different directions. So we dug yourself the following:

Were purchased:
 - Packing ceiling tiles (6 sht.v package) - 3 pcs. for 99 rubles. Total 297 rubles;
 - Adhesive universal - 3 pieces. for 73 rubles;
 - Glue for bathrooms - 1 pc. for 82 rubles;
 - Acrylic primer for interior 5 liters for 90 rubles;
 - Stainless steel spatula front - 1 pc. at 35.9 rubles;
 - Skeletal gun - 1 pc. 45 rubles;
 - Roller assembly foam - 1 pc. at 54.9 rubles.
Total 678 rubles.
Yes, we bought conventional ceiling tiles peach. The choice was between something gray and geometric and these.
When the walls were more or less aligned with a spatula and properly primed, the same day we stuck ceiling tiles on the walls.

A couple of hours it became clear that the adhesive is visible through the plate and even corrodes them somewhere. Therefore, we decided to paint everything white. The next day was bought white paint 1 pc. 130 rubles per ordinary skirting of poliestirola 5 pcs. 18 rubles. Color, pokleit.

Then we realized that our penthouse is clearly not enough gold. Therefore, the jar was bought gold paint for 130 rubles. First of all, colored window and ventilation grille. Do not ask why, just paint.

Then I took an ordinary kitchen sponge and a flick of the wrist white plate turned into a gilded terracotta (now the sarcastic tone).

In the electric light gold really shines beautifully.

Now the old mirror and without that terrible fasonchik completely ceased to be approached. Here it is - the old mirror and my young legs.

As you have to buy a new mirror - not my style. So I took the rest of the white paint and painted over three layers of a black edge of the mirror. Then he picked up the piece of tile and used it as the die with gold paint.

When I realized that we get nothing else like Baroque sharply delighted and proud. Therefore themselves in our bathroom came here these pieces - instead of cluttering up curtain pompoms.

It turns out that the gold window was created just for candles. And now I have them every night I light becomes soooo beautiful! Now I understand what real relaxation.

Posted in [mergetime] 1344704301 [/ mergetime]
I have everything!
alyonasmusic.blogspot.com/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting