Breakfast for a loved one

1. Saturday morning opened his eyes and his head rang the words of the song: "You wake up at dawn, we will meet together with you, the birthday of the morning!" And against this line, as that itself emerged obsession cook for breakfast omelet tomatoes. Rather, it was a reflex, and my ego has decided to please my little wife than anything original in the morning and thereby secure a wonderful holiday with all sorts of extraordinary thanked there, including intimate . In general, pulling everything necessary to perform conceived, I began the process of cooking. So start ...

2. Tomato pour hot water and then showering with cold water, carefully peeled ...

3. And cut into cubes, fry in sunflower oil until smooth. (which is not appetizing, the phrase "homogeneous mass»)

4. While the tomatoes are roasted, brewed gulls and put it to languish in the weak ogonёchik.

5. pialki break eggs without probably more correct to say the eggs. Add the milk. Pour back zhe strong that for pepper relish (why is this phrase, I was a child, barefoot, touches). Beat this mixture and fork ...

6. ... pour into the pan, where the pre-Haskalah little sunflower oil. After our omletik fry for 80 percent of the so ...

7. ... dumped on him, geometric, middle "homogeneous mass" and ...

8. ... add it all in half

9. It has turned out like this. We are waiting for when the edge of the "envelope" junction (this happens usually within a few seconds). And ...

10. ... turning, bring to readiness.

11. roasted, lazy toast (this is what I call bread fried in vegetable oil) and ...

12. serve an ... with tenderness and love! (scrambled eggs on the grass, go the one that you prefer to do)

13. "Fish not, the fail!" - Thought the audience.

14. And for nascent tradition bitten devour manifestation of infinite love and tenderness overwhelming!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting