How to remove the sniper

Writes Denis Mokrushin:

I looked again a selection of Myth Buster vk.com/video8207977_163450242 (with 21y minutes) is already seen once. And I remember, as we unsuccessfully plagued certain number of Chinese sights, mindful of the history of Carlos Hetchkoka "White Feather" in the Vietnam War, when he struck an opponent right in the glare of the lens through an optical sight. And thinking about the differences of the internal device of modern scopes with glued-lens groups and scopes of 30-50-ies. Probably because the Vietnamese was an old Soviet or Chinese sight obtained by the Ho Chi Minh trail.

Decided to donate a similar, whereas the most common IP-3, 5. (The soldiers tore the hair on the back, but the present.) For historical authenticity shot usual 308th HPBT with lead core. I remember (like now!), Then Carlos went with Win-70 in 3006 FMJ. So we have given him a head start.
6 photo

So 100 m, PU anti-HS-precision 308.

Check the zero - shot a just one. And the fire!

By zapregradnomu action. Glass as an abrasive examines a bullet in the dust. We saw many times when the glass and bulletproof glass shot. But secondary factors affecting the (glass dust, remnants of the mandrels, the grid and turns the system) smashed crude DSPshny shield, although not bleed. A rear wall of the orbit - very thin bone.

Myth confirmed.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting