Hardbol ...

First post, not much kick ... I looked here and Paint, on the strike, even at laser tag ... for the full set and wanted to share his indulgence ...
I have to say, for six months no penetration, and who do not have the brains to think about TB and its integrity - those in the spoon and tea are able to drown ...

20 is a photo and possibly a couple of videos ...

Well, let's go)

Hardbol - military tactical game with a pneumatic gun 4, 5 mm, the permitted speed of 180 m / s ...
I will not quote Wikipedia, anyone interested - can read for yourself ...

Scraping the second floor ...

The game was a small amount of people, so the area was within the same building ...

Preparing to storm the building, hiding from snipers, we have to very carefully approach the enemy ...

Hiding accounts carefully, otherwise quickly be sent to mertvyatnik ...

Airsoft drive, in fact, originally bought to play on short distances, for example to practice stripping the buildings in order to avoid penetrating hits ... and for those who came to see and try, but do not have anything of his own until ...

Air Rifle crosman 1077, is one of the most accessible today, quite robust, has a 12 round magazine, perfect for shooting tempo is used as assault rifle ... on this picture to "rat" is installed collimator sight ...

Sniper's not asleep ...

IL 61, spring-piston rifle, 5-round magazine, they already have the sense to put optics, and range completely justifies even quite decent expensive sights ...

Sniper cover, during the storming of the building ... defending pending loom in the windows, looking for Sturm - will be removed at the expense of "time» ...

In anticipation of the assault ... is a sniper keep windows and storm troopers make their way to the building - there is a small area of ​​overlap, where clearly someone seems ...

The second floor of the building - in anticipation of the enemy from the rear or the stairs ...

Second Sniper - end control of the building ...

The assault has already come to the building - checking the premises of the first floor ...

Someone is still caught in the crosshairs ...

Peeped cautiously, it is necessary first to note the enemy ...

Sniper defense meet not sitting on the window, and from the depths of the room - you have to find a compromise between the camouflage and the review ...

"Similarly, no one else is left? Examination, and suddenly I find someone to shoot))) »

Not like the last attack to go to the building, the defense went on the attack - to fill balloons, and even under the guise of a sniper ...

Drozd - machine, shop option, there apnuty ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1322550939 [/ mergetime]
small narezochka ...

Well, the most classic and popular:
IL 60, in the form, which should take a good air trunk ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting