New trends in school: go to the toilet a shame!

I hardly even know what to do with the teacher after this ...

Send a child this year in first grade now calls his cool and yells crap your child a lesson, take it.
I come, he shocked, crying, humiliated, sitting in dirty pants in the locker room, passing by the children laugh.
Consoling, houses began to ask, how does this work out, do not let them use the toilet.
It turned out, start up, and to go to the toilet, you need to raise your hand, and then cool to ask, "you are big or in small?" If you answer "in the large", she pulls out a table large paper roll (in the school toilets with Paper is always a problem) and separates from it a tiny piece of paper. If you ask for more, it begins to ridicule before the whole class, such as "how many you pile on something going," "Call me when things do, I'll see how much there is, and decide whether you still need a piece of paper," and so on.
Son of autumn experienced this situation twice, a third time decided to endure, and here.
When I came in anger to klassuhe, she said in reply, "Are you that it is not taught that cocoa ashamed?ยป
via killmepls.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting