Acoustic shelf with podiums for VAZ 2106

Acoustic shelf with podiums for VAZ 2106 with his own hands

Here seen many posts on various cars ochumeltsev. He decided to share his creation.
No matter what I do not pretend, just sharing experiences. My first post. Remove, as remove.

It will be about 20 pictures:

A couple of years ago, decided to put their good dynamics in "Shesterochku" had been transferred to me from Batey.
Before that, there were self-made plywood speakers, the sound quality as the cheapest plastic dzhenius. I naturally did not like it. I pick up a good ovals JBL GTO-938.
But there is no place to put them okazalost. In the factory under shelf openings are not. kurochit metal and did not want to. I decided to buy the podium.
After walking for magazm I found anything suitable. And the prices were abnormal okrovenno speaking, the cheapest and obscene shit, obviously assembled inmates or Tajiks worth 1000r.

I decided to do the shelf from the podium itself.

Photos do not have details of the process, since the goal post and then not put kudalibo. I lay out what is found in the phone. Fotkal to show your friends what he was doing himself, but did not buy.
Here's what came of it:

It will be about 20 pictures.

And so.
Make decided chipboard. Since the garage lay my old broken-down cot, free of charge the material thickness of 17 mm, I was assured.

After removing the rear shelf orgalitovuyu native, outlined the path, taking into account the fact that the particle board thickness, respectively, should be smaller as the cabin goes on narrowing. Jigsaws sawed shelf, and all the blanks for podiums.

To make a small angle planted brusochek

All kostruktsii sealed screws.
Edges handled rasp and sandpaper major

The cavities are filled with foam

Cut the surpluses, skins.
Impregnated in two layers for strength epoxy adhesive.

gruntuem a dark color so you do not shone ultraviolet light and did not destroy foam

Carpet and paste acoustic set ovals.
By the way, Carpet very bad and full of holes drilled. Holes better burn a soldering iron, hot nail or a cigarette ...)
Insert ovals, stretch the wire ends into the ready-made holes

Putting together.
At the ends of the wires pripaevaem terminal blocks

Mount shelves into the car on the furniture bolts, hats the color of paint Carpet.
To nothing rattled between the shelves with a podium and paving the shelf metal layer of the same remaining CARPET.

By the way, the speakers (JBL GTO-938) is very basovitye characteristics can zaguglit. In the role of the original Bass reflex act otvrestiya a small dynamics metal shelf body. A trunk acts as a kind of a subwoofer. As a result, and the overall sound very poluchlsya!

Nothing rattles fart not out of it.

Then just set the shelf pictures from different angles. From the street sfotkat especially I did not, catch solid glare

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting