Sound for yourself, a loved one

Post about how you can prikolhozit pair of speakers in the 12th pelvis)

31 photos

Many will not ship. I wanted something to get excited and come to the aid of auto sound.
In the pictures the result of a 4-month tightening mat.chast in this matter and 2 months of practical training. ))) I really wanted to make a pleasant sound for themselves and their ears. All components were selected only the ear with kateoricheski-care attitude to the companies, price tags or labels. He did it all himself. Mother and recasting. I wanted to get a good sound, and at the same time as possible to fit into the overall interior design. And most importantly to preserve the functionality bagazhnika.Nu wanted to try to think through.

In general, it turned out:

1. The trunk of the car from the old master

2. Pattern box. week killed almost all the calculations and drawings.

3. Filling. First option. At the moment, much has been replaced. The disease progresses)

4. Fitting the assembly pattern

6. Dual front wall.

7. Front

8.tyl

9.primerka

10. The water-repellent soil.

11. Carpet

12. Wiring harness.

13. The Power! ))

14. Acoustic terminals

15. The active cooling with temperature sensor. (5 coolers)

16.sobsna what happened

18. In the trunk boldly climbs 3 bags of potatoes. Constantly there drive a pump, fire extinguisher, emergency gang sign, spare wheel, a set of keys, cable, jack, current flares, a brush and a coupling cable.

19. The three-band front. That's where I had shoveled a lot of information by competent installation and prodboru.

20. Stockings confiscated wife

21. epoxy, glass mat and shpalkevka. + 4 days vyshkurivaniya.

22. Installing seredinok. and fixation of the food.

23. The exact same technology.

24. Primer Matte + thin layer antigraviyki. Texture has turned out super. I stole the idea from the Internet.

25. The front is almost ready. something left to come up with the old holes from the RF panel.

26. There were no podiums. Panels suite with priors not to kick the speakers each time.

27. The spacer rings to stiffen landing foreign ministers.

28. Panel assembly. (But still with the old cq)

29. The illumination of the boot.

In total it took one year to everything about everything. Includes theory, consultation, internet surfing, drawings and selection of components. In general, the selection continues today. and debugging and tuning. Tried LEDs in regional competitions in sound quality. By the next season and the mood Pokachi on Russian Championship. Winning hardly shines but the experience acquired in the competition is invaluable.
For those who are interested in the system processor, a three-band per-channel amplification. AGM battery power 70ach with starter current 780a. And generators 135a to peretochenym pulley.
For those who are curious in the car packed more than 30 meters of various wire)
For the price I can not say. Basically I did not put a penny. I buy something, something to sell, something gave, something made a repair and adjustment of foreign systems as gain experience. In general, pure enthusiasm.

ZY I apologize for settling the photo. all filmed on the phone. In the garage at hand there was nothing else.
31ya photo refused to boot. So instead throw vidos. The system is set up perfectly quietly and pleasantly. But esl want something like that, and you can almost succumbing:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting